Tales of The "Goldendragon!"

OP
C

CoolKempoDude

Goldendragon7 said:
By the way ...... have you sent in your $18.00 to become a Premimum member to show your support ? If not.... do not hesitate to do so immediately!

Joing the group in a very positive way. :wink:

:asian:

Yes, I sent my 18 bucks to support this forum already. Support wholeheartly.

I will set up 2 GOOD polls about Martial Art and i am sure it will generate a lot of responses from everybody here.

Hopefully, you and other will participate in my polls.

Goldendragon7

Grandmaster
Reaction score
CoolKempoDude said:
I know why some in Both camp doesn't want to dine with you, goldendragon 7.

these people like New York steaks and you like chinese buffet.

if you offer New York steaks to them for FREE, they will absolutely be dining with you any time.

my advise for you is STOP going to chinese buffet restaurant and start going to "BLACK ANGUS" restaurant FOR steaks. :drinkbeer :boing1: :p

I'm really sorry you can't understand English well, (did you ever make it thru grade school?) and have extreme trouble even copying correctly a quote. Here........ I'll help you.....

The exact quote is this.....

"but there are also some in Both camps....... that probably will not be dining with me .... ever".

So when YOU state that you know why some in Both camps the <<doesn't want>> to dine with me .................. you missed my point..... I was NOT referring to others not dining with me due to some issue on their part...... rather that "I don't want to dine with them"!

Tigers and deer don't stroll together!

:uhyeah:

p.s. but...if you are buying....... I will take your advise and STOP going to chinese buffet restaurant and allow you to treat me to "BLACK ANGUS" or "The Keg" restaurant FOR steaks anytime. :asian:

And now you know the truth! Ahahaahaahaahaaahahaahahaahaa

%-} :viking2: %-} :viking2: %-} :viking2: %-} :viking2: %-} :viking2:

Goldendragon7

Grandmaster
Reaction score
CoolKempoDude said:
Yes, I sent my 18 bucks to support this forum already. Support wholeheartly.
I will set up 2 GOOD polls about Martial Art and i am sure it will generate a lot of responses from everybody here.
Hopefully, you and other will participate in my polls.

Bravo..... :partyon: As soon as I see the color change of your name you will get a Full Metal Jacket.....errrrrrrrrr I mean a Full Salute!!

At that time..... I will LOOK forward for your polls and will most assuredly and enthusiastically participate in them for you.

:uhyeah: :asian:

OP
C

CoolKempoDude

Goldendragon7 said:
I'm really sorry you can't understand English well, (did you ever make it thru grade school?) and have extreme trouble even copying correctly a quote. Here........ I'll help you.....

The exact quote is this.....

"but there are also some in Both camps....... that probably will not be dining with me .... ever".

So when YOU state that you know why some in Both camps the <<doesn't want>> to dine with me .................. you missed my point..... I was NOT referring to others not dining with me due to some issue on their part...... rather that "I don't want to dine with them"!

Tigers and deer don't stroll together!

:uhyeah:

We certainly went to different school and had different education. I will show you the *different* here and I hope you will be able to express yourself better in the next response. ok?

When you and I look at 1 thing, we probably don't have the same view. Here is what you said

When I read your above sentense, how the hell do I know if you don't want to dine with them or other don't want to dine with you ??????

if you don't want to dine with some in both camp, all you have to do is say "I don't want to dine with them".

don't you think it is CLEAR than saying what you tried to say?????????

why would you want other to guess what you try to say WHEN you can say it in a clear way.

hope you see the different. If you fail to see, it is not my fault. My education really works NOT sure why yours doesn't???

i guess that there is gap between TKD and AK ????? and your writing english obviously doesn't feel this gap.....:)

p.s. but...if you are buying....... I will take your advise and STOP going to chinese buffet restaurant and allow you to treat me to "BLACK ANGUS" or "The Keg" restaurant FOR steaks anytime. :asian:

Since there is a *different* between our education, I suggest you to keep going chinese buffet and I go to "black angus" or "the keg" restaurant for steaks.

It is better to open a menu and SAY out loud what we want to eat THAN walking to a buffet and get what we want, heheh???

now you know why I made through grade school SO FAST.....:)

Goldendragon7

Grandmaster
Reaction score
CoolKempoDude said:
Since there is a *different* between our education, I suggest, now you know why I made through grade school SO FAST.....:)

"Beam me up Catpn' ....... there is NO intelligent life forms here"!!!!

:iws:

OP
C

CoolKempoDude

Goldendragon7 said:
"Beam me up Catpn' ....... there is NO intelligent life forms here"!!!!

:iws:

"The stupidity of mankind is INFINITE"-Albert Einstein.

OP
R

RCastillo

This just in: It's been reported (Paul Harvey News) that farming land within Arizona is disapearing due to developers taking it all. No names mentioned, but we know whose quietly been taking over AZ, don't we........ :)

The Evil Empire grows!

Goldendragon7

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Don't forget about my wild yard lizzards.........

Attachments

• $Greenlizzard.jpg
    $Greenlizzard.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 157

Latest Discussions