Tales of The "Goldendragon!"

OP
R

RCastillo

Originally posted by Touch'O'Death
Begging the Dragon's pardon, but are you guys serious?

Well..................let's put it this way. We are the "National Enquirer of Kenpo.";)

OP
R

RCastillo

He just got the coach of the NBA's Phoenix Suns fired. This man has his hand in every pie in Arizona.(Yum, don't forget the ice cold milk, right, DC?)

OP
R

RCastillo

DC has failed us again, the Cardinals lost! I think we need a new GM!:mad:

OP
R

RCastillo

On the news clip of Michael Jacksons hearing, I coulda swore I saw the Goldenone out there with the paparazzi!:eek:

OP
R

RCastillo

Originally posted by Chronuss
rear or front...and was he guarding his center line...:rofl:

Considering his predicament. if he ends up in the pen, he better watch the rear for sure!:rolleyes:

Goldendragon7

Grandmaster
Reaction score
... not to do interviews on TV! Let someone else that has common sense talk to the media!! Sheesh..... how dumb can a kid be!! Well, don't answer that......... I guess we all can see what happens when one gets too much allowance and goes to the beauty parlor and gets straight hair, reverse tanning treatments, smaller noses, permanent eye liner, and God knows what else......!!!!

sheesh.......

but I can moonwalk!
:rofl:

OP
R

RCastillo

Don't plan on moving to Phoenix. The report is, because of the geography, scorpions are every where in peoples home. It's so bad, the seller has to sign a "Notice of Disclosure" with the realtor about the problem to let potential buyers know.

Can you imagine Mr. Conatser as an agent ? No one would be safe over there. In fact.............I don't feel so safe myself now that I think about it.:eek:

OP
C

CoolKempoDude

Originally posted by RCastillo
Don't plan on moving to Phoenix. The report is, because of the geography, scorpions are every where in peoples home. It's so bad, the seller has to sign a "Notice of Disclosure" with the realtor about the problem to let potential buyers know.

Can you imagine Mr. Conatser as an agent ? No one would be safe over there. In fact.............I don't feel so safe myself now that I think about it.:eek:

is Mr Conatser a king of scorpions ????:D

Goldendragon7

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Originally posted by CoolKempoDude
Is Mr Conatser a king of scorpions ????:D

Of Course......

Attachments

• $scorpio.gif
    $scorpio.gif
    8.6 KB · Views: 196
OP
C

CoolKempoDude

Originally posted by RCastillo
Ya ought to see his collection!:eek:

do you know what he keeps his *scorpion* collection for ????

my guess is if he doesn't want to keep this collection for lunch SNACK , he definitely tries to build LARGE army of scorpions to take over EPAK in the next few months.:D

this sure sounds like Scorpion King movies:D ;)

Latest Discussions