Suriving a street brawl

Balrog

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Except thats how to avoid a brawl. Not how to survive one.
My point, and his point exactly - not being there when it starts is the best way to survive one.

It's about awareness and controlling your environment. You don't voluntarily put yourself into dangerous situations, like going into bars where you have booze combined with bad attitude.

Cyriacus

Senior Master
Reaction score
My point, and his point exactly - not being there when it starts is the best way to survive one.

It's about awareness and controlling your environment. You don't voluntarily put yourself into dangerous situations, like going into bars where you have booze combined with bad attitude.

I agree - But if you do end up in one, id rather have guidelines for finding out exit than guidelines on how to not be there in the first place. (Guidelines on how to avoid it to begin with dont help if it happens right on top of me)

Mauthos

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
1st rule: Learn Ameri-do-te
2nd Rule: Perfect the Kill Face and Hurticane

Then you will always survive a street brawl, as when one starts, you are the brawl.

(Sorry couldn't resist being silly :))

Cyriacus

Senior Master
Reaction score
1st rule: Learn Ameri-do-te
2nd Rule: Perfect the Kill Face and Hurticane

Then you will always survive a street brawl, as when one starts, you are the brawl.

(Sorry couldn't resist being silly :))

Haha, that was a good one.
As we both know, you only need one of those two things.

Zoran

Black Belt
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
On a side note about the video, the security there was terrible and made all kinds of mistakes that put them in harms way. The way they went about it, may as well got out of the way and let it proceed till they got tired or knocked out.

Latest Discussions