andyscriven

White Belt
Reaction score
I use a variety of drills to help my students improve their leg strength and condition the hip muscles.

Thought i'd share this one and would be interested to see what other instructors do.

crazydiamond

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Besides the usual staples like deadlifts (I like Trap deads), lunges and hip thrusts, I like resistance bands for leg and hip addictions. I just got a really good book "Delavier's Mixed Martial Arts Anatomy" for exercises targets to specific martial arts.

crazydiamond

Purple Belt
Reaction score
94_Main.jpg

Request Rejected

OP
andyscriven

andyscriven

White Belt
Reaction score
It has really helped me develop strength in the right area of the leg. Traditional leg exercises focus on the big muscle groups and this isolates the correct muscles to support your technique.

KEY IN

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
for healthy shin conditioning and improving quickness low (front kick) i suggest this train
3 time week its a good start

KEY IN

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Just one quick question; How is one conditioning their shins when they are wearing shin guards?
its a very thin shin guards and used for keeping the shin in a healthy conditioning way .
Suggest to do it in this way when near days a fight ,repeatedly kicking also often provocates skin infection so ,must be careful on this kind of training
this train must be a part of a fighter program

KEY IN

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
its a very thin shin guards and used for keeping the shin in a healthy conditioning way .
Suggest to do it in this way when near days a fight ,repeatedly kicking also often provocates skin infection witout guard, so ,must be careful on this kind of training
this train must be a part of a fighter program

Latest Discussions