How to train the Intent Perception in Boxing and M.A

KEY IN

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Sensing intention gives a person the ability to be in instant control of a potentially violent encounter, and it's one of the ways we use the martial arts to test our energy work

drop bear

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Honestly I mostly just move to where the other guy is least able to hit me. Rather than see shots coming out of mid air and stop them.

JowGaWolf

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Key In. you should put videos that match your comments. Nothing in that video explains "How to train the Intent Perception in Boxing"

Bill Mattocks

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Maybe just add some text explaining how the video demonstrates 'sensing intent'. It was a cool video, but I agree that it leaves me a bit mystified as to what was being shown.

OP
K

KEY IN

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
sorry guys ,
Key In is a martial art system which trains willpower and intent.The principal characteristic of Key In is the ABSENCE of all tecniques like forms and kata.

With time and pratice, we can develop an incredible capacity to react and increase our internal speed during a free combat.
Key In is ideal for practitioners of any kind of martial art or fighting sport

we use still positions called Zhan Zhuang where the mind controls the action
i mean you stay still but inside, the mind creates the action to "move"

it takes time but the power you genarate its really good for health and for fight

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do you actually train martial arts or train people who can already fight?

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Honestly I mostly just move to where the other guy is least able to hit me. Rather than see shots coming out of mid air and stop them.
To the contrary, I was taught to bait attacks. Hands apart, ensures, they are comin' up the middle, type stuff.

mograph

Master of Arts
Reaction score
How is Key In different from Yiquan?

drop bear

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
To the contrary, I was taught to bait attacks. Hands apart, ensures, they are comin' up the middle, type stuff.

It is all sort of the same thing. If I go up the middle you will probably throw the maday left hook. So if I throw and then duck out to the right. I may have avoided your next shot.

What I don't really do is fire my punch. Then see yours then decide what to do with it. It is too slow.

Now mabye super perception can mitigate this. (And you can see guys like mayweather see a punch then react.) But on average that will get you hit less.

JowGaWolf

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Is Key In something new? I couldn't find any information about it on the Internet

OP
K

KEY IN

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Do you actually train martial arts or train people who can already fight?
yes we Train in Thailand muay thai fighters
its a internal approach for increase intent reactions and speed

in Italy its a mix of new students and K1 fighters
but slowly we are moving definetly in bangkok

OP
K

KEY IN

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
So, you mean chi?
no qi no chi no ki

we are energy and intent but no mystic dancing or other ********
we train fighters
n.

A simple explanation of 'intention'.
When a person intends to hit you, that intention carries with it a very subtle vibration. Since most people are unaware of this they put off a variety of these subtle vibrations constantly.

OP
K

KEY IN

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
How is Key In different from Yiquan?
very different Bro

dont stop on the appareance many martial arts has zhan zhuang ritzu zen etc.

is the different way to train the internal force directions
yiquan its almost destroyed with all complicated tecniques ,buisness programs belts ,expansive seminar... and standing hours with very week intent work

i did yiquan for 15 years before finding
Key in
plus you cant start fighting reallly in Key In if you dont conditioned the shin and hands
in yiquan they dont know also the mean9ng of conditioning body

marques

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Sensing intention gives a person the ability to be in instant control of a potentially violent encounter, and it's one of the ways we use the martial arts to test our energy work
If you can sense danger before anything evident and train it, great. Really. But this thinks in a Forum sounds just a bit fancy and ridiculous. :)

OP
K

KEY IN

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
If you can sense danger before anything evident and train it, great. Really. But this thinks in a Forum sounds just a bit fancy and ridiculous. :)

actually everybody have inside the quality to sense danger ,but our mind blocks the perception ..thinking , some kind of method even in martial training, can help in this way
nothing mystic absolutley ))

Latest Discussions