Started my own martial art!

donna

Black Belt
Reaction score
Can I join:) pretty please. I will be your Australian spokesperson, and add to your band of women warriors!!

OP
I

Infinite

Brown Belt
Reaction score
You are all now members!

Rankings are as follows so far!

Newly ranked EF's!
Drac
bydand
CorkyKS
fnortfurfoot
kacey

Newly Ranked SIF's
arizona angel
ronin moose
Carol Kaur
terryl965
jdinca

New lowly RIF's
donna

Welcome and congrats on the new ranks!

--Infy

OP
I

Infinite

Brown Belt
Reaction score
i want in, how much does it cost to start out at RBM??

Time... your in but everyone starts at the bottom this isn't one of those pay for black belt certification programs! You have to earn it by working diligently and occasionally refering people to this thread!

--Infy

bluemtn

Senior Master
Reaction score
***JUMPING UP AND DOWN, HAND RAISED*** Ooh, ooh!!! I wanna join, infinite! The baddest of the bad!

Blindside

Grandmaster
Founding Member
Reaction score
Do you cross-rank??? I mean I've got alot of belts, I've got my blue from kajukenbo and my orange from Isshin-ryu, heck I've got white belts in Goju and BJJ and Judo. Thats like five right there, I'm not even going to mention all the other ones I dabbled in, so thats gotta be good right?

Lamont

OP
I

Infinite

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Do you cross-rank??? I mean I've got alot of belts, I've got my blue from kajukenbo and my orange from Isshin-ryu, heck I've got white belts in Goju and BJJ and Judo. Thats like five right there, I'm not even going to mention all the other ones I dabbled in, so thats gotta be good right?

Lamont

Bah what you learn outside WAA is not worthy of being moved into WAA we are complete and we are great.

--Infy

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
I got these down already

RIF or Really Ignorant Fool
SIF or Somewhat Ignorant Fool
EF or Easily Fooled
BMS or Believes my Story
HLS or Hooked Line and Sinker

And as much as I really want to join I am not sure I can. It may interfere with my plans for world domination using the vast and evil powers of Xuefu

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
And as much as I really want to join I am not sure I can. It may interfere with my plans for world domination using the vast and evil powers of Xuefu

I hear they have TREES in the back of the HQ...

Blindside

Grandmaster
Founding Member
Reaction score
Bah what you learn outside WAA is not worthy of being moved into WAA we are complete and we are great.

--Infy

Well...... well...... You guys suck then!!! I'll be back after I contact the World of Pudgy Soke Association and become a grandmaster, you'll see whose got a bigger belt then!!!!

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Well...... well...... You guys suck then!!! I'll be back after I contact the World of Pudgy Soke Association and become a grandmaster, you'll see whose got a bigger belt then!!!!

Another fool and his money soon part company...

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Please Carol m'dear, TYPE ENGLISH....

Ehhh...it's stupid Teen Speak for "I wanna kick *** and take names" :D

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

Yes, I imagine that pudgy sokes need a bigger belt than not-so-pudgy sokes. ;)

OP
I

Infinite

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Drac apparently is bored tonight... not enough blood out there I see.

It is ok Drac soon we will have many members and then we shall bleed people for you! In our mightyness and through learning the simple techniques of ambush the unsuspecting you shall feed well my friend.

I fear not any pudgy masters! I shall now lay down my 100,000 challange. I shall defeat anyone for this money.

The rules are,

1) You give me half up front and half when I arrive too kill you.
2) You will releave me of all responsibilities of your all too soon untimely demise.
3) You shall not confront me for WAA confronts you! Therefore you will go home and at some time in the future I will kill you
4) No weapons! Except for mine of course.
5) No protective gear! Except for mine of course.
6) WAA weapons may include, Poison, Swords, Knives, Blunt Objects, Cars, Trains, Jets, Smart Bombs, Nuclear Devices, and guns.
7) This challange takes place somewhere there is no extradition perferably with access to a nice black market for aformentioned weaponery.

As for Xue... you may join my son I do not wish to dominate the world and you may use the mighty waa training to defeat your enimies!

Oh and of course we have nice looking trees out back. The one on the left thinks your cute and is willing to wear lengerie.

All bow before me!
Transended Grand Master Infinite