so yeah, I have a stalker

no idea. I wouldnt mention it to them either way, since the attack is on ME using them as the tool.

TF, I wouldn't give this guy the right time of day. Sadly, these are the ones that slip through the cracks, and become MA, in name only. Bad attitudes and arrogance always have a way of surfacing, and this guy will have his day in the sun.

someone named traditionalTKD is dogging my videos on you tube, talking trash about my students, and I have a feeling it is someone from here.

So fess up.

It's not me... But as much trash as you talk, well what do you expect!

i dont talk trash, i speak my mind.

hey, mess with me all you want, dont **** with my students

Let's say you do go break his ***, in front of his students, and say "who's your daddy, *****?"

Could you have someone film it? I'm just saying, if you were to do it.

TF-here you go.

http://www.hvcn.org/info/oring/

Yes, it has his phone #. I will let you decide what to do with the information on his site. I won't post his information here. I don't want to be considered an accessory to whatever may happen to him.

I was watching your video and when I heard the names of the techniques I was like, "Oro? Kenpo Taekwondo???" Lol.

I don't understand why people are so insecure they actually do this. I got that kind of vibe all over bs, which quite frankly is why I like this forum so much.

someone named traditionalTKD is dogging my videos on you tube, talking trash about my students, and I have a feeling it is someone from here.

So fess up.
He's probably jealous over your good looks, stunning wit, and ability to not need a wall of trophies to show off with. Who knows? Anyone stupid enough to get banned from here isn't worth spit, IMO. Anyone stupid enough to keep coming back after getting banned, is stupider still.

TF-here you go.

Yes, it has his phone #. I will let you decide what to do with the information on his site. I won't post his information here. I don't want to be considered an accessory to whatever may happen to him.
I dunno, seems like the type who might like the attention. "He called me! I'm giddy!"

I was watching your video and when I heard the names of the techniques I was like, "Oro? Kenpo Taekwondo???" Lol.

I don't understand why people are so insecure they actually do this. I got that kind of vibe all over bs, which quite frankly is why I like this forum so much.

TKD-great for building strength, not so great for realistic self defense

Kenpo, GREAT for speed, and self defense, not so great for building strength

put them together?

strong, smooth, fluid techniques.

put them together?

YAWN, this ****'s been played way too much, if you think taekwondo isn't good for realistic self defence you don't know how to teach taekwondo.

put them together?

Taekwondo used right works beautifully for self defense - unfortunately most people don't know how to do it, but I see your point very well. Kenpo and Taekwondo are a wonderful compliment to each other.

i took a look and the guy is obviously a total dick with too much time on his hands!

its not nice to criticise peoples abilities,let alone kids'.

i just hope they didnt read his comments and itknocktheir confidence.
maybe u should delete all his comments?

that would REALLY wind him up!! lol
knowing that no one can read what he puts cus u kp deleting it would get to him im sure!

:deadhorsesooner or later he'll realise he's just flogging a dead horse!!! (i love these emoticons!!!) lmao

I was surprised to see so much Kenpo in the clip. Personally I think your students look great. I can see why its making a keyboard warrior jealous. :D

TF-here you go.

Is that him doing the Bullwinkle impersonation on that link? not unlike the critically acclaimed actor from Full House, Dave Coulier?

coulier-766802.jpg
Oring.jpg

opinions vary.

and generally speaking, if you don't have that particular opinion, you are mistaken, that is unless you can provide reasoning that explains away all and any evidence.

Back