So the recent Grand Master thread got me thinking

kidswarrior

Senior Master
Reaction score
I still think Andy is as crazy as I am for coming uo with this at the Willows and he should seek help before he ends up like me :D... but at least I now get what he is saying
Well, now I'm scared. If all of this shows that Andy's going the way of X-S, well, gawd help us all. :lol:

That whole hearing things that are not there... this the Invisible choir thing is not a good sign either.. but thay are entertaining.. mine takes requests :uhyeah:
Off the meds, again, are we? :D

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Well, now I'm scared. If all of this shows that Andy's going the way of X-S, well, gawd help us all. :lol:

Off the meds, again, are we? :D

Meds :uhohh:.... aaaaa :uhohh:... no :uhohh:

Now would you MIND... I'm TRYING to listen to The Invisible Choir... They're doing Stairway to Heaven :uhyeah:

Nolerama

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Challenge coins... I remember recieving one for volunteering for the Boys and Girls Club as a teenager on a military base. My Dad said it looked a lot better that most of his coins...

I wish we could just call each other out, and do what needed to be done... Like dueling. If I had the most awesomest-times-infinity challenge coin, I'd challenge US legislators to bring dueling back, instead of buying me a drink.

But I don't really see the point in issuing challenge coins to "prove" anything in MA. What if someone pulls out his coin, and I really don't want to play that game? Why doesn't he just ask me to spar to show technique and performance?

Big Don

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Having a few coins from my time in the Army, I would love to have a coin for my time in Kenpo. This is something to think about, find a maker... hmmm.