Reincarnation Game

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Answering the questions on this site as honestly as I could... turns out I'm going to come back as a gorilla... (at the rate of extinction these days I'm gonna have to come back again as something else... mebbe a goat?)

Check it out... what are YOU gonna come back as? heh heh heh
http://www.reincarnationstation.com/

Bammx2

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
These aren't really fare for people like me cause we will answer different everytime,depending on our moods.
But for now...

A Zebra.

OUMoose

Trying to find my place
Reaction score
Your next life shall be as.... a Penguin. Good thing I like the cold. :) *waddles away*

Ping898

Senior Master
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am a Zebra...

Am I a white Zebra with black stripes or a black zebra with white stripes.....I do not know....

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I shall be a horse. "Only 20% of people will be reincarnated as a higher form of life than you."

Rick Wade

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
An owl
Only 9% of people will be reincarnated as a higher form of life than you.

Remain honorable in this life, and you can expect to be rewarded in your next life.

Who Who ?

V/R

Rick

still learning

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hello, It was fun taking this test. I ended up a tiger! The tiger is something I truly respected a long time ago.

My mom has a painting of a tiger walking thru a bamboo trail, the tiger is looking at you and body above the head with the tiger on the trail. You are looking at the tiger coming at you... as if you are standing in front of him, you can see his top of his back and tail. It colors are so real! ....Thank-you for bringing this test!

One rather come back as a human? ....people hunt tigers....Aloha

OnlyAnEgg

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
shesulsa said:
I shall be a horse. "Only 20% of people will be reincarnated as a higher form of life than you."

Wolfs been known to eat horses...so, don't get too comfortable in that top 20%

;)

TigerWoman

Senior Master
Reaction score
I get to be a horse, one of my favorite animals next to dogs and birds. I realized there were questions that you could take the higher road...but I tried to be as honest as possible. Like when someone takes you to lunch...seems like every time there was a motive behind it, so that was what I put. Interesting. TW

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Yeah, in a bout four or five of them my answer would be either "between" a couple of the answers or just plain not there, so I tried to come as close as I could ... :idunno:

kid

Black Belt
Reaction score
A Gorrila. Only 14% of people will be reincarnated as a higher form of life than you.
Remain honorable in this life, and you can expect to be rewarded in your next life. Fun Quiz thank you.

Mark

SFC JeffJ

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Cool!! I'm gonna be a wolf.

Fun site.

Jeff

Latest Discussions