Reincarnation Game

OP
MA-Caver

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
kid said:
A Gorrila. Only 14% of people will be reincarnated as a higher form of life than you.
Remain honorable in this life, and you can expect to be rewarded in your next life. Fun Quiz thank you.

Mark
Ya, fun. Gotta wonder if the gorilla is a compliment or not... Mebbe I'll be a BIG gorilla and be like KONG!

TigerWoman

Senior Master
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hmmm..makes me wonder what the "highest life form is"...anything higher than a gorilla...like man or higher, maybe woman? TW

Ping898

Senior Master
Reaction score
TigerWoman said:
Hmmm..makes me wonder what the "highest life form is"...anything higher than a gorilla...like man or higher, maybe woman? TW

Well I tried to pick what I think would be the best answer to get reincarnated as the highest, you get a shark, with 5% of people better than you

kid

Black Belt
Reaction score
MA-Caver said:
Ya, fun. Gotta wonder if the gorilla is a compliment or not... Mebbe I'll be a BIG gorilla and be like KONG!

What was the name of Tarzans gorilla friend? I think it is a complement; primates are very smart mammals.

Mark

OP
MA-Caver

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
kid said:
What was the name of Tarzans gorilla friend? I think it is a complement; primates are very smart mammals.

Mark
Cheeta and it was a Chimpanzee in the original films... The arthropod apes in the Burroughs novels were just that Apes... not Gorillas or Chimps or anything like that... basically fictional animals like the main characters of the books themselves.

bluemtn

Senior Master
Reaction score
Elephant for me- I always liked those animals. Only 25% will be higher than me...

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
A lion. That makes sense, considering I have quite a "mane" :D

Nice Kitty...

Latest Discussions