Anyone else get SPAMMED by JKDITALY?

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Over the last month, I have gotten upwards of 100 emails from these people about an upcoming event of theirs "A GREAT UNIQUE AND EXCLUSIVE SEMINAR WITH SIGUNG TAKY KIMURA".

They have sent emails to -EVERY- address I have here on MT (including several unpublished), the Martialpedia, my SilverStar addresses (including my support desk, sales dept, reseller department) my personal site, my professional site, a Star Trek fan club I run, a Gaming con I was involved in, my girlfriends SailorMoon site, etc, etc etc.

It looks like they have spidered every domain off my client list and are in the process of bombarding every address they found with their event ad.

I have asked our server techs to block the emails at the server side, and have repeatedly asked these people to stop. They have said they would, but continue.

I have no respect for spammers, and MartialTalk will Not! support any event promoted by this means.

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Nothing here - gmail has a pretty good spam filter.

OP
Bob Hubbard

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I complained to them before and they apologized and said they would remove the addresses. But the spamming continued. At this point, we've blocked them server wide on 2 of our servers.

still learning

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hello, Span is very popular in Hawaii. They have turkey spam,smoke spam, bacon flavor spam,lite spam,spicy flavor spam and regular spam.

People in Hawaii eats more spam then any other States. Spam musubi is so popular, you can get them everywhere now.

Teriyaki spam is cooked very often too? "Ono" -Hawaiian word for " very tasty!" Ono also is the Hawaiian name for the fish Wahoo.

We love the food spam! How about you? ........do not spam me? Thank-you .....Aloha

BrandiJo

Master of Arts
Reaction score
umm i might have, but if i did ti got sent to my junk mail folder :) good ol'gmail :)

bluemtn

Senior Master
Reaction score
I did too. Now I know where it came from! I was wondering what the heck happened.

Andrew Green

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
At least a couple, but until you asked I wouldn't have noticed, I get all kinds of martial arts spam....

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I got about a dozen of them but just read the first one and dumped the rest

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
still learning said:
Hello, Span is very popular in Hawaii. They have turkey spam,smoke spam, bacon flavor spam,lite spam,spicy flavor spam and regular spam.

People in Hawaii eats more spam then any other States. Spam musubi is so popular, you can get them everywhere now.

Teriyaki spam is cooked very often too? "Ono" -Hawaiian word for " very tasty!" Ono also is the Hawaiian name for the fish Wahoo.

We love the food spam! How about you? ........do not spam me? Thank-you .....Aloha

LOL! This was funny, still learning! I assume you realize we're talking about unwanted email! Thanks!!

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I didn't get any, but I checked my Spam Quarantine, and I had messages Quarantined from you Bob.

You spammer you.

OP
Bob Hubbard

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I know. My ISP is on the blacklists. Gotta love Verizon. LOL!

OnlyAnEgg

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I've got nothing from this guy...but, then, it's on yahoo; so, they deal with it.

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I got one about a week or so ago, but largely ignored it until I saw your thread.

- Ceicei

Latest Discussions