Public Apology To TwinFist

HM2PAC

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Two days ago, I wrecklessly insulted TF in this public forum. I thought I was being trite. I was being rude.

As was recommended, I took our argument private where it degraded into base, common insults.

I said some rather offensive things, (offensive even to me). In private I apologized to TwinFist and he accepted my apology.

I only thought it right, that if I was offensive in public, I should also be apologetic in public.

So with all due respect......TwinFist, I regret the things I have said. They were wrong and my words were juvenile. Please accept this apology.

I will be taking my leave.

HM2PAC

exile

To him unconquered.
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Takes a big person to apologize for things s/he realizes were probably unfair to say. My hat's off to you, HM2PAC.

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I likewise applaud your stance. It happens far too seldom that a person steps over a line, realises it and makes amends for it.

:sensei rei:.

exile

To him unconquered.
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Surely no need for that, mate?

I missed that part—and I agree with Simon: no need for that, surely?! Most of us who've been here any length of time have said things more heatedly than we were happy with, later on, rereading old posts for one reason or another. It's just part of what happens in internet discussions.

OP
H

HM2PAC

Blue Belt
Reaction score
No, I just needed some time alone in the basement with the heavy bag. I had thought of leaving, but was just a bit angry with myself.

Thank you all for your kind words. They are appreciated.

Last edited:

exile

To him unconquered.
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
No, I just needed some time alone in the basement with the heavy bag. I had thought of leaving, but was just a bit angry with myself.

Wise choice—it's probably all the heavy bag's fault anyway—that's what I try to convince myself of whenever I get the chance to work out with one! :D

OP
H

HM2PAC

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Yeah, my heavy bag is a real $^(&^%*^$*.

Twin Fist

Grandmaster
Reaction score
it's all good dude. Thanks, but you are cool with me

Two days ago, I wrecklessly insulted TF in this public forum. I thought I was being trite. I was being rude.

As was recommended, I took our argument private where it degraded into base, common insults.

I said some rather offensive things, (offensive even to me). In private I apologized to TwinFist and he accepted my apology.

I only thought it right, that if I was offensive in public, I should also be apologetic in public.

So with all due respect......TwinFist, I regret the things I have said. They were wrong and my words were juvenile. Please accept this apology.

I will be taking my leave.

HM2PAC

OP
H

HM2PAC

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Thank you for accepting my apology.

You're good in my book as well.

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
HM2PAC you have earn respect from everyone here for stepping up, all I can do is :asian:.

Brian King

Master of Arts
Supporting Member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Twinfist wrote:
“It's all good dude. Thanks, but you are cool with me”

It often takes a big man to admit publicly when he was/is wrong and to apologize for doing the wrong. But in my opinion it is often more difficult to accept that apology as the wronged party. It is so easy to hold a grudge or to dismiss out of hand the sincerity of the person apologizing or to suspect manipulation and or other misdeeds. Too easy to want justified payback and accepting and forgetting misdeeds without the payback or the repost has held many from letting go and moving on. Way to go Twinfist and way to go HM2PAC in setting a good example for all of us.

Regards
Brian King

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Kudos to you and Kudos again to BOTH of you for taking your beef elsewhere and getting it out of your system.
Disagreements WILL happen on ANY forum, how civilized they get depends upon the posters. True sometimes we just type before we think and unfortunate things come about because of it.

Yet, it's one of the reasons why I really love this forum ... oh sometimes some bad eggs get through but they're promptly removed, but MUCH of the time we got great folks who know when it's time to own up to their own wrongs and are decent enough to say so... like here.

:asian: to you and to TF.

Thank you both.

Aefibird

Green Belt
Reaction score
A big well done to HM2PAC for being brave enough to stand up and publicly apologise for being in the wrong. Everyone gets into disagreements and makes mistakes but its the better man who will stand up and admit when he is wrong (and the better man who can publicly accept such an apology too without making a fuss, so well done to TF too).

Daniel Sullivan

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I think all of us have had our moments of typing things we would rather not have. But few take the time to actually consider that we may be in the wrong, and even fewer take the time to set things right. Consider yourself one of those esteemed few.:)

Daniel

Balrog

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Anyone can make a mistake. It takes guts and honor to own up to that mistake, especially in public.

<Bowing while typing>

Latest Discussions