Promotion Test

cbjr5

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

It's been quite a while since I lasted visited. Just a quick catch up. I'm coming up on two years of training in TKD. I'm currently a green belt and will be testing in two weeks for my blue stripe. When I first started, I use to see green belts and higher doing their training whether it was patterns or kicks and think there is no way I'd be able to do that or get there.

Well I go 3 times a week sometimes 4 depending on my work schedule and do quite of bit of practice at home to. Its amazing how one can really achieve quickly if you put some dedication to what you want to achieve. Promotion testing has gotten harder and longer with each advancement and I really hate how exhausted I feel after the tests. But after a quick recoup, it is such a good feeling to know that you have surpassed a goal and time to set a new goal for the next rank.

IcemanSK

El Conquistador nim!
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'm glad to see you are enjoying training and able to see how you've progressed.

All my best on your upcoming test!

seasoned

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the update, you are correct, there are no short cuts. It all comes from hard work and dedication to your goals.

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Thanks for the update, you are correct, there are no short cuts. It all comes from hard work and dedication to your goals.

I can't really say it any better than seasoned did, so I'm just going to agree.

Latest Discussions