Programs are amazing

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
You know I started several new ways of teaching in the school and to my amazement everything is going well. In the Little Dragons program five new students in the first week, my wife is taking care of that one. We also added the Black belt club and had four new students join that. We have done a semi less workout for the adults and we have 6 new adults. so all in all we are moving forward, I still teach my too classes a day which is the fight team and my adult and teenagers that do not mind a hard workout. Thanks for all the help from alot of you.

CDKJudoka

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Good to know that everything is working out. It is nice to see that you can still give the people what they want without compromising your art or your way of teaching.

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey Terry,

Glad to hear things are going well for Yolanda and you!
icon14.gif

OP
terryl965

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Good to know that everything is working out. It is nice to see that you can still give the people what they want without compromising your art or your way of teaching.

Yes this was a hard decission for me as some of you know, but in the end we can keep the doors open and also give some of the people what they want without really selling out the school as a whole.

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Very glad that things are improving and going even better.
Change is good. Change sometimes is the hallmark of success.

Continuing good luck for your great future. :asian:

joblo

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
A martial arts business is no different from any other service business, you have to be able to change, nothing EVER stays the same for very long. You are doing the right thing, our school is very large, we have over 300 training students and the owners are always changing things up to keep everyone interested. Good job, I'm glad things are working out for you. This renewed interest will keep you from getting so down on yourself.

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Glad it's working out and that you seem more content about it.

KELLYG

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
I am glad things are working out well for you. Thanks for hanging in there. Honest expertise is hard to find these days!

dancingalone

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Good luck with your school! You might consider adding a video game night at the dojang where you organize a tournament using a MA fighting game. Add pizza and party favors and this might be popular with both the parents and kids. The dojang my niece attends does this and it's always fun.

kidswarrior

Senior Master
Reaction score
Really glad to hear it, Terry. Teaching is tough, and a constant struggle to adjust on the run (nothin' you don't know :)). Must be doubly hard when your livelihood is at stake. :asian:

bluekey88

Senior Master
Reaction score
That's goo dnews Treey. More improtantly, I sense that you are more at peace with this than before...that's even better. It sounds you're working a good compromise here. Here's hoping that some of these new students grow into folks that'll participate in the harder classes down the line :)

Peace,
Erik

miguksaram

Master of Arts
Reaction score
You know I started several new ways of teaching in the school and to my amazement everything is going well. In the Little Dragons program five new students in the first week, my wife is taking care of that one. We also added the Black belt club and had four new students join that. We have done a semi less workout for the adults and we have 6 new adults. so all in all we are moving forward, I still teach my too classes a day which is the fight team and my adult and teenagers that do not mind a hard workout. Thanks for all the help from alot of you.

Go for the XMA ;)

Latest Discussions