Passed Yellow Second Tip test!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Sin

Sin

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
I can see where you are coming from, and I understand. We do not only learn RyuKyu Kempo, I do know that oyata changed the name of his art due to Dillman, but I can't rememmber what it is called. I do know that my Sensei has a 3rd Degree brown belt in Oyata's system. My sensei has not created a mcdojo and I found that very offenceive in your rep point thing. For heaven sake we are running out of a garage right now, and its a EXTREAMLY small school. It is definatly not a money maker. So you do not have to worry about us getting rich off of us using Ryu-te in the tittle.

Although, I am pretty familier to Copyright laws, and I understand your disagreement

To tell you the truth, the tittle of the School is "Livingston Ryu-Te academy

Ryu=Style
Te=Hand

So you can see where we get the name, We didn't choose it out of a hat or say hey lets use someone else's schools name. We only used it for it interpretation. That is all. The matter is being looked into. I would prefer we do not discuss this matter until it has been further looked into. Will post more info in another Thread. :asian:

RRouuselot

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Sin said:
1. Strive for a good moral character.

2. Keep an honest and sincere way.

3. Cultivate perseverance or a will for striving.

4. Develop a respectful attitude.

5. Restrain my physical abilities through spiritual attainment

At what point in your entire time at Martial talk Robert, have you followed any of these guidelines. You need to have a little more respect for fellow practitioners. And stop making judgements on things that you only know about through the internet. ...This forum is for people to share information. I know you have a lot of your former and current students on this board. So you don't have to go and call your possie. Just take my advice, and meditate on your Dojo Kun.
I asked you not once but several times via PM if you would remove our name from your profile and not use it since you have no legal right to........you disregarded my request and if I am not mistaken the request from Bob Hubbard as well.

Basically your using the name RyuTe® illegally is dishonest, shows a lack of moral character, and by not removing it from your profile is disrespectful.

Here is a Buddhist idiom you should be aware of.

“Asking in the face of Buddha 3 times”

This basically means you could piss off the Pope.

As long as we are on the subject check out Sin's or rather Scott's comments here: http://www.evilnet.tk/
Do your parents tolerate things like you writting "eat XXXX and die"?

RRouuselot

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Sin said:
1) I do know that oyata changed the name of his art due to Dillman, but I can't rememmber what it is called.

2) I do know that my Sensei has a 3rd Degree brown belt in Oyata's system.

3) My sensei has not created a mcdojo and I found that very offenceive in your rep point thing.

4) For heaven sake we are running out of a garage right now, and its a EXTREAMLY small school. It is definatly not a money maker. So you do not have to worry about us getting rich off of us using Ryu-te in the tittle.

5) Although, I am pretty familier to Copyright laws, and I understand your disagreement

6) To tell you the truth, the tittle of the School is "Livingston Ryu-Te academy

Ryu=Style
Te=Hand

So you can see where we get the name, We didn't choose it out of a hat or say hey lets use someone else's schools name. We only used it for it interpretation. That is all. The matter is being looked into.

7) I would prefer we do not discuss this matter until it has been further looked into. Will post more info in another Thread. :asian:

1)Give me a break! Do an internet search for the word “Oyata” and you can’t miss it.

2)Doesn’t mean he has signed a Trademark License with Oyata Enterprises, and BTW, a 3rd degree brown belt doesn’t even come close to having enough knowledge to teach in RyuTe® or Ryukyu Kempo.

3)I don’t care.

4) Am I supposed to feel sorry for you? Does that make it all right for you to break the law?? HELL NO!

5)Let’s see you were born in 1987 so that makes you about 17 years old….yeah I’ll bet you, like so many other high school kids, are pretty familiar with Copyright laws. :rolleyes: Naturally your "career" at Arby's burger joint has helped you understand Copyright law a lot better.

6)Ether way you can’t use the word RyuTe, Ryu-Te, Ryu-te or any variation on the word. I know exactly where you got the name….from my teacher’s style. Funny how after formerly using Ryukyu Kempo (just as we did) you guys just happen to choose the same new name as my teacher. :rolleyes:

7)I’ll bet you do! Just as most kids that get caught with their hand in the cookie jar wish they hadn’t been caught. You were asked on several occasions by myself and others to remove our name from your profile, you refused, I tried to be tolerant with you, now deal with it.

Seig

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Mountaineer Martial Arts - Shepherdstown,WV
This thread is now closed. This subject is now closed for public consumption. If you two would like to continue your discussion about names, heritage, parentage, or anything else, do it off the board. The next shot fired is a vacation.

Seig
MT Ops Admin

Status
Not open for further replies.