Palin or Hillary

billc

Grandmaster
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Let's say you were going on a trip by plan across the rocky mountains or some other really remote area of the country. Just before you get on the small plane you find out both Sarah Palin and Hillary Clinton are trying to get seated on the same plane. Let's say you get to pick who goes, and who stays. On the trip, the plane crashes in rough country and you are injured and need help. Who do you want on that plane with you? Who do you think could keep you alive in those elements? I know who I would pick, you tell me who you would pick.

bluewaveschool

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
I'd choose to refund my ticket and rent a car, just so I could hear the news later about Hilary and Palin forced to sit next to each other on a flight.

Ken Morgan

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
They're both tough women but Palin has some out doors experience.....plus she much better looking then Hilary..........:)

Honestly, I think they're both light weights politically, you guys can make better choices then either of them.

Bruno@MT

Senior Master
Reaction score
If it comes to having to keep each other warm with our body heat, I'd much rather be with Palin ;). Plus she has some outdoor experience which Hillary doesn't (I think).

Cirdan

Senior Master
Reaction score
Palin. She could make smoke signals to bring in help from our North Korean allies.

WC_lun

Senior Master
Reaction score
Given your scenario, I'd choose Palin. If I didn't know the plane would crash, I'd choose Clinton. Clinton would be a ton more interesting to have a conversation with.

oaktree

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Let's say you were going on a trip by plan across the rocky mountains or some other really remote area of the country. Just before you get on the small plane you find out both Sarah Palin and Hillary Clinton are trying to get seated on the same plane. Let's say you get to pick who goes, and who stays. On the trip, the plane crashes in rough country and you are injured and need help. Who do you want on that plane with you? Who do you think could keep you alive in those elements? I know who I would pick, you tell me who you would pick.

I pick him.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score

Well to stay within the context of the question I guess I would pick they go and I stay since being on a plane with either of them would be unbearable

Other than that..... I'm with oaktree on this one

I pick him.

oaktree

Master of Arts
Reaction score
chucknorris.jpg

Hmm I think I need to start a manly action thread now.

elder999

El Oso de Dios!
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score

I'd pick Sarah Palin.

She'd probably be much tastier and last longer when I cannibalized the *****!

(Except for her fake boobs, of course....)

baron

Orange Belt
Reaction score
I surley would pick Palin she can hunt, cook and do the dishes!

What can Hillary do beside lie?

Latest Discussions