Palestinians to riot Tuesday

Big Don

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
[h=2]Arafat body to be exhumed for poison tests[/h] 24 November 2012
Agence France-Presse The statesman Excerpt:

RAMALLAH, 24 NOV: The body of Palestinian leader Yasser Arafat will be exhumed on Tuesday to undergo poison tests, the head of the Palestinian inquiry team said today.
“The tomb will be opened on 27 November and experts will take samples the same day within a matter of a few hours,” Tawfiq Tirawi told reporters in the West Bank city of Ramallah.
He said a reburial ceremony would be held later the same day. Arafat's family members had earlier said that the exhumation would probably go ahead on Monday.
Mr Tirawi did not explain the apparent delay while stressing the exhumation was painful but necessary to establish the truth of allegations that Israeli may have poisoned the iconic Palestinian leader.
“ 27 November will be one of the most painful days of my life for personal reasons as well as patriotic, political and religious ones,” the Palestinian inquiry chief said. “But it is necessary in order to get to the painful truth behind Yasser Arafat's death.”

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
of course they are pointing at Israel...

i heard rumors his own people killed him. Spread by Israel, no doubt.

</sarcasm>

Timing is everything, after all.

WC_lun

Senior Master
Reaction score
There would have to be residual proof of poison after eight years to begin with. Then there would have to be a legitimate investigation in which the guilty party (if poisoning happened) would have had eight years to cover thier tracks.

My fear is that this will be used as a PR stunt by Hamas to inflame the Palestinians and to sway the more gullable governements against Israel without any real proof. Hopefully, I am just seeing darkness where there is none.

Latest Discussions