Opponents with Sharp Piercings

angrywhitepajamas

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
In the memorable words of my mother "If ya wanna have something sticking out of your face, someone will wanna drag it across the floor."
But seriously it hurts like the bejesus to have those things pulled or dragged out.

ap Oweyn

Brown Belt
Reaction score
You could probably have just pointed out that you aren't the one with the convenient carrying handle on your face and left it at that. Spikey hair isn't the most practical choice if you're anticipating getting into a scrap. But showing up having already stabbed yourself in the face is the opposite of genius.

Spartigus

White Belt
Reaction score
You took the words right outta my mouth. Although there are some decorations out there that actually screw into the bone, they`re extremely rare. Most of the piercings out there are just flapping around in unanchored flesh. It`s not really much more of a threat than,say, a guy with a toothpick in his mouth. Hit him somewhere else first then rip it out. (Or use it against him by banging his face on the nearest wall, table, or car fender.)

Sort of like that scene in Dark Knight were the joker makes that pencil "disappear" into some thugs face lol.

crushing

Grandmaster
Reaction score
When I was in the Corps, one of my fellow jarheads was sitting at the bar next to me, and we were (of course) drinking heavily. He noticed a sailor sitting on his other side, and then he noticed the sailor was wearing an earring. In his inimitable Chicago accent, he asked, "Hey squid! Why you got an earring in your ear?"

The sailor replied, "It's my body and I can do what I want with it."

My buddy then proceeded to calmly reach over and pull the earring right out. He looked it over closely while the sailor screamed in pain and clutched his ear. Then he tossed it on the bar and said, "I don't like it."

Of course, I do not condone such behavior.

Of course not. Only an ******* would condone such ******* behavior.

BloodMoney

Green Belt
Reaction score
Could hurt you, but in all honesty in a fight a guy with a lotta **** in his face is gunna get hurt a lot worse than the guy punching that pierced face thats for damn sure!

KenpoTex

Senior Master
Reaction score
When I saw this I was reminded of this thread... :D

Attachments

• $26457_540 2.jpg
    $26457_540 2.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 102