One punch and knock your opponent out

OP
Kung Fu Wang

Kung Fu Wang

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Well, when I finally get the opportunity to pop off a shot at someoneā€™s head, Iā€™ll make sure the cameras are rolling. YouTube or bust!
Hope you are not stupid enough to post your head shot video online so police can find you.

A: How many people have you killed so far?
B: I have killed ....
C: My dear! Someone is knocking on the door. They say they are FBI.
B: ...

Last edited:

JowGaWolf

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Well, when I finally get the opportunity to pop off a shot at someoneā€™s head, Iā€™ll make sure the cameras are rolling. YouTube or bust!
Just make sure you use a fast bullet, it's not legit unless it's full force. Can't forget about full force. It ain't valid unless it's full force.

1622323259174.png

Flying Crane

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Hope you are not stupid enough to post your head shot video online so police can find you.

I imagine YouTube has an anti-snuff film policy.

JowGaWolf

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score

Ha ha ha. Wang why am I picturing a computer programming flow chart when I read that lol.

JowGaWolf

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I just don't believe it's a good idea to talk about personal street fight experience online. Next time you go to the court, your opponent's lawyer will use it to against you.
Just say you do kung fu and kung fu people can't fight. it's been proven. It's on youtube lol

Flying Crane

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
I just don't believe it's a good idea to talk about personal street fight experience online. Next time you go to the court, your opponent's lawyer will use it to against you.
Oh I agree. It is rather astounding to me when I see people talking about their fight experiences online. Not terribly bright.

JowGaWolf

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Me when people start talking that nonsense
1622325554691.png

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
A - Do you really spend all that much time going to court because of assaults?
B - Please cite case law that would allow this putative lawyer to do this. I don't believe it exists. It's like the people on firearms forums who claim a modified gun will be used against you in court. Utter nonsense.

jobo

Grandmaster
Reaction score
B - Please cite case law that would allow this putative lawyer to do this. I don't believe it exists. It's like the people on firearms forums who claim a modified gun will be used against you in court. Utter nonsense.
well you'd need to find case law that would prevent it from being used as evidence against you

it is clearly evidence, why would it not be admissible when it was freely given on a public forum ?

Flying Crane

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Well, I took it to mean if you ever come under suspicion of a crime, the prosecution will look at your online social platform activity for clues to your behavior. This is happening a lot, many indictments are happening for the activities of January 6, and online postings are weighing in heavily in gathering evidence, for example.

so if you are being investigated by grand jury for assault charges and they find you posting about how you beat the crap out of the guy, well itā€™s a bit of a smoking gun.

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, I took it to mean if you ever come under suspicion of a crime, the prosecution will look at your online social platform activity for clues to your behavior. This is happening a lot, many indictments are happening for the activities of January 6, and online postings are weighing in heavily in gathering evidence, for example.

so if you are being investigated by grand jury for assault charges and they find you posting about how you beat the crap out of the guy, well itā€™s a bit of a smoking gun.
There is a big difference between posting "I beat up John Bignose", which nobody is doing, and "I was in a fight and did this."

Flying Crane

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
There is a big difference between posting "I beat up John Bignose", which nobody is doing, and "I was in a fight and did this."
Except that people ARE posting ā€œI beat up John Bignoseā€ in the form of ā€œlook at this video of me and my buddies breaking down a door in the Capitol Biilding and bear-spraying cops...ā€

It is amazing what kinds of stoopid people are willing to post about.

a few years ago I remember someone here on Martialtalk posting about how he got in a fight the day before, and posting details of what he did to the guy and how he was afraid he might be in trouble for it. He only shut up when I and a couple others suggested it might not be a good idea to be talking about this in a public forum. So yeah, it does happen, and ive seen it here.

OP
Kung Fu Wang

Kung Fu Wang

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Last edited:

JowGaWolf

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
So yeah, it does happen, and ive seen it here.
It happens everywhere. The Internet drops people's guard down. The privacy of the home gives people that false security that what they say is private. Then there's the drive of social popularity of youtube and facebook.

A lot of desire for people to be seen by others, even if it means eating tide pods or posting themselves doing something illegal. Some people just have to be seen and they are willing to do anything for that popularity.

JowGaWolf

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Talking about is one thing. We can all lie sometime. Showing video is the issue.

A: Dear judge, I didn't hurt him.
B: Who's eyeball is in your hand in that video?
That's why you have to eat the eyeballs.

Flying Crane

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Talking about is one thing. We can all lie sometime. Showing video is the issue.

A: Dear judge, I didn't hurt him.
B: Who's eyeball was in your hand in that video?
Sure, video is hard to dispute. But even talking about something, if you are actually being investigated for that thing, can be pretty useful to the prosecution. And of course you likely wonā€™t know you are being investigated until they have the information and show up with an arrest warrant.

Flying Crane

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
It happens everywhere. The Internet drops people's guard down. The privacy of the home gives people that false security that what they say is private. Then there's the drive of social popularity of youtube and facebook.

A lot of desire for people to be seen by others, even if it means eating tide pods or posting themselves doing something illegal. Some people just have to be seen and they are willing to do anything for that popularity.
Itā€™s amazing the level of stoopid on the internet. Iā€™m actually all for it. I want those F*****s from January 6 to be prosecuted to the hilt for what they did. But I am constantly amazed at how helpful the idiots can be, in showing the world the evidence.