Ninjutsu and Chinese Styles

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Ah it's these guys man. I'd say they're everywhere, but... they're so stealthy that... well you get the picture.
b291f56555a8e71ddcc0ff0e2729ff21.jpg

pdg

Senior Master
Reaction score
do you have random strangers stopping you at the market and asking you this? it would be understandable if you went out in public wearing a Chinese kung- fu outfit and a ninja mask carrying a hollywood ninja-to.

Just realised something else.

If he was wearing a ninja mask then no random strangers would see him to ask any questions.

funny-picture-28th-annual-ninja-parade.jpg

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
That cheating you don't have on the black pj's and your not using your saya to breathe ................sorry fake don't count lol lol lol

My wetsuits are all black... the stripe is there to keep me from vanishing. Because ninja.

blackknight7891

White Belt
Reaction score
The School Gyokko Ryu taught in X-Kan Dojo's has a lot of chinese based names in it, it also built around circular movement. comparatively Koto Ryu is much more Japanese in just the language, and changes movement styles to linear. The Combat Style in each of the schools is dramatically different, Kukishinden Ryu requires a completely different attitude from the previous two.

Latest Discussions