New Years Resolutions

T

TheRustyOne

Originally posted by Seig
I don't about that, people seem to get really disturbed when he and I are smiling and laughing when we are sparring each other.

Cuz goodness knows yer plannin something!
...or just having a good time...whichever...

M

Master of Blades

Originally posted by RCastillo
You abandon me, and want to be the BIG dog again? You must prove yourself, young Jedi!:mad:

Prove myself to a lower being? NEVER! As of now I am commander of the dark forces.....anyone who wishes to test me may do so at there peril. CastilloI give you two options....Join me now and be joint leader......or DIE! MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHA :enguard:

R

RCastillo

Originally posted by Master of Blades
Prove myself to a lower being? NEVER! As of now I am commander of the dark forces.....anyone who wishes to test me may do so at there peril. CastilloI give you two options....Join me now and be joint leader......or DIE! MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHA :enguard:

Ok, I give in! I'll join.:eek:

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by RCastillo
Ok, I give in! I'll join.:eek:

Ricardo, you had come so far, now you will have to start all over.

Moral will improve or the beatings will continue ;)

R

RCastillo

Originally posted by Rich Parsons
Ricardo, you had come so far, now you will have to start all over.

Moral will improve or the beatings will continue ;)

Sounds like I'm in between a rock and a hard place. What's a guy to do?:confused:

S

Stick Dummy

Ricardo,

Don't worry about the beatings,

First you have to get through the warmups.

Last nights was a doddle compared to what Escrima Demon and I did today. e.g. - Sit ups for two minutes straight with a cinderblock between the hands was one of the "nicer" of the 7 abdominal training events........
My instructors (plural) abdominal slaps are so beautiful in execution, they bring tears to your eyes :erg:

"Oh The Pain!" "The Pain!" in a Dr. Smith voice from the "Lost in Space" series:rofl:

T

TheRustyOne

I think I may have to...erm....study on friday nights...yeah! ...study...:shrug:

...i can never keep resolutions. mine was to eat healthier, and dad got me two tacos tonight for dinner. i just can't resist the taco...:(

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Touch'O'Death
I was going to say that.
Sean

Go ahead and say it, It does not and will not bother me ;)

Latest Discussions