New year resolutions? (upcoming 2007)

mrhnau

Senior Master
Reaction score
Anyone have any New Year resolutions? Any fun plans for the coming year?

How did you do with last year resolutions?

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I fail with last year never really lost the wieght but this year is simple I will, it is for my self and family that I loose it before it kills me.

bydand

Senior Master
Reaction score
I fail with last year never really lost the wieght but this year is simple I will, it is for my self and family that I loose it before it kills me.

Amen to that one Terry. Mine is exactly the same, lose the weight and get back in shape before they are fitting me for a body bag.

stickarts

Senior Master
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Getting better organized and reducing some debt are goals for me this year. 2006 has been a great year but there is always room for improvement for 2007!

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

Amen to that one Terry. Mine is exactly the same, lose the weight and get back in shape before they are fitting me for a body bag.

I'm with you guys..I gotta drop at least 15 or more by April..

morph4me

Goin' with the flow
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I managed to lose weight last year, but it's creeping back, I needed to lose another 20, now it's up to 25.

bookworm_cn317

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
My resolutions are:
1. Get my blue belt.
2. Break a board without breaking my hand.
3. Get more aggressive.
4. Get better grades in school.
5. Find a job, cuz-- I need money! I'm tired of being a poor, broke college student.

Bigshadow

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Make life changes that improve my health and my taijutsu better than it has ever been.

Areas to improve are...

1. My daily diet
2. My physical fitness
3. My knowledge of budo
4. My Taijutsu

shotokan-kez

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
To work harder in my training and pass my shodan grading! To spend more time with my kids, read and play with them more. To decorate my house and make it nicer!

SFC JeffJ

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I resolve not to make any resolutions I won't keep.

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I resolve not to make any resolutions I won't keep.

I am joining you with that one!

I made this years ago. And for years I have not made any so was able to keep that last one.

This year I am thinking about a new one though.

I would like to make sure I get a chance to make the same comment next year. ;) So I resolve to try to make it next year.

BTW, I know it is arm here in Michigan, but I thought it was Janaury and Not February? (* Chinese New Year *) Maybe because it is in the upper 40's F it really is April, (* April 1st *) so What happened to the last feww weeks/months? ;)

Flatlander

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I have resolved to take more responsibility for my circumstances. I have, over the course of the last year and a half, come to realize that I am where I am because of my own choices and efforts. I shall resolve to do what I must in order to achieve that which I find desirable to achieve. Sometimes, it's too easy to let circumstances dictate our path, rather than accepting responsibility and taking control.