MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Cool!
icon6.gif

punisher73

Senior Master
Reaction score
I'm looking forward to seeing it. I really enjoyed the book "Weapon X" that went into the "how" of him becoming Wolverine. It was a lot of neat science on how they explained it.

If your a fan, I would suggest the book.

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Somehow.... I'm not motivated to see this. :idunno:

I imagine that it must've been pretty difficult to write and probably it is a good story... for those who care.

Jackman is a good actor. I think he could, should do better than comic book movies. There's Australia of course... I think I'll go see him in that instead.

OP
KempoGuy06

KempoGuy06

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Somehow.... I'm not motivated to see this. :idunno:

I imagine that it must've been pretty difficult to write and probably it is a good story... for those who care.

Jackman is a good actor. I think he could, should do better than comic book movies. There's Australia of course... I think I'll go see him in that instead.
well this is one of many apperently. There is also a Magneto one coming and Ive seen rumors of other Xmen such as Iceman and Cyclops

B

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Well, more an ex-fan, but these are ones I remember! Bring me Iron Fist, Luke Cage, Deathlok, Moon Knight...

Blindside

Grandmaster
Founding Member
Reaction score
well this is one of many apperently. There is also a Magneto one coming and Ive seen rumors of other Xmen such as Iceman and Cyclops

B

Iceman? Wasn't he the son of suburbanites who wanted him to become an accountant? Did they go and revamp his history since I stopped reading comics in '94? Obviously the chronology is going to be different with him being essentially a newbie on a team with Storm/Wolvie/Colossus etc.

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Don't care. I'm buying my ticket blocks now. :)

BrandonLucas

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
Nobody's going to mention that Gambit is going to be in this one??? Freaking Gambit???

I've been waiting to see him come into the picture for a long time...I was excited to see Nightcrawler and Collosus when they appeared, and I was expecting to see Gambit in the X-3 movie.

OP
KempoGuy06

KempoGuy06

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Nobody's going to mention that Gambit is going to be in this one??? Freaking Gambit???

I've been waiting to see him come into the picture for a long time...I was excited to see Nightcrawler and Collosus when they appeared, and I was expecting to see Gambit in the X-3 movie.
that is very cool as well. I am a gambit fan also

B

Twin Fist

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I got over gambit early, like by 95, i was sickof him.

blah powers, blah story line, and they drug out the whole "villian or good guy" thing WAY toooooo long

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I was never big on Gambit, but it looked quite cool here. (He does Savate too, oui?) I thought I saw the Blob whom I enjoy seeing and of course there was the new and better-known (but smaller) actor playing Sabretooth.

Latest Discussions