new X-Men Origins: Wolverine Trailer

Cool!
icon6.gif

I'm looking forward to seeing it. I really enjoyed the book "Weapon X" that went into the "how" of him becoming Wolverine. It was a lot of neat science on how they explained it.

If your a fan, I would suggest the book.

Somehow.... I'm not motivated to see this. :idunno:

I imagine that it must've been pretty difficult to write and probably it is a good story... for those who care.

Jackman is a good actor. I think he could, should do better than comic book movies. There's Australia of course... I think I'll go see him in that instead.

Somehow.... I'm not motivated to see this. :idunno:

I imagine that it must've been pretty difficult to write and probably it is a good story... for those who care.

Jackman is a good actor. I think he could, should do better than comic book movies. There's Australia of course... I think I'll go see him in that instead.
well this is one of many apperently. There is also a Magneto one coming and Ive seen rumors of other Xmen such as Iceman and Cyclops

B

Well, more an ex-fan, but these are ones I remember! Bring me Iron Fist, Luke Cage, Deathlok, Moon Knight...

well this is one of many apperently. There is also a Magneto one coming and Ive seen rumors of other Xmen such as Iceman and Cyclops

B

Iceman? Wasn't he the son of suburbanites who wanted him to become an accountant? Did they go and revamp his history since I stopped reading comics in '94? Obviously the chronology is going to be different with him being essentially a newbie on a team with Storm/Wolvie/Colossus etc.

Don't care. I'm buying my ticket blocks now. :)

Nobody's going to mention that Gambit is going to be in this one??? Freaking Gambit???

I've been waiting to see him come into the picture for a long time...I was excited to see Nightcrawler and Collosus when they appeared, and I was expecting to see Gambit in the X-3 movie.

Nobody's going to mention that Gambit is going to be in this one??? Freaking Gambit???

I've been waiting to see him come into the picture for a long time...I was excited to see Nightcrawler and Collosus when they appeared, and I was expecting to see Gambit in the X-3 movie.
that is very cool as well. I am a gambit fan also

B

I got over gambit early, like by 95, i was sickof him.

blah powers, blah story line, and they drug out the whole "villian or good guy" thing WAY toooooo long

I was never big on Gambit, but it looked quite cool here. (He does Savate too, oui?) I thought I saw the Blob whom I enjoy seeing and of course there was the new and better-known (but smaller) actor playing Sabretooth.

Back