New Game: "Make Rich Parsons Famous!"

shesulsa said:
:rofl:
"Love 'em, Leave "em" Rich. :boing1:

Well is that not what one calls a date? When the women beat syou down both physically and mentally, as well as Financially?

Well that is at least what I call dating. :D ;) :lol:

Yes, I'm digging this one up! This time, we should pick who the next victim should be though. Does anyone agree or not? I'll be "gone" for the next several days, and I'll leave it to you all to hash it out while I ride some roller coasters and build sand castles. I'll come back and see what's up soon!

tkdgirl said:
Yes, I'm digging this one up! This time, we should pick who the next victim should be though. Does anyone agree or not? I'll be "gone" for the next several days, and I'll leave it to you all to hash it out while I ride some roller coasters and build sand castles. I'll come back and see what's up soon!

Interesting idea. We could select one of the MT users who have a high number of posts. Most of the moderators are in that category.

I looked to see who are among the highest posters besides Rich. Why not pick Arnisador? There is Bob Hubbard. Shesulsa would be a great candidate. They all have said some fantastic comments!

- Ceicei

Ceicei said:
Interesting idea. We could select one of the MT users who have a high number of posts. Most of the moderators are in that category.

I looked to see who are among the highest posters besides Rich. Why not pick Arnisador? There is Bob Hubbard. Shesulsa would be a great candidate. They all have said some fantastic comments!

- Ceicei

Go for it...start the thread! :)

Back