The Bylaws

Flatlander

Grandmaster
Reaction score
The Bylaws of the Obssessed With Martial Talk Anonymous Board (OWMTAB) have been declared as being:

#1) Always offer a stool to Tess
#2) Compliment Kaith on his hair (he likes that)
#3) Do not turn off your computer, unless it's bedtime.
#4) Keep cracker crumbs out of keyboard
#5) Never ever use carpenter's glue as hairstyling product (not really applicable here, but a good rule)
#6) No foul language! (Seig wears pointy boots)
#7) Only wear leisure suit on laundry day
#8) Become a Supporting Member of Martial Talk to enjoy all the zany, secret, Members Forum stuff.
#9) Compliment Kaith on his hair (he likes that)
#10) Stay out of political discussions in the study, unless you're really sure about what you're posting - those guys will eat you for breakfast (we are missing a few members, and I think hardheadjarhead ate them)
#11 Always wear your protective helmet in the Kenpo rooms :viking3:
#12 Rich Parsons makes a great shield :knight:

#13 If you need your diaper changed call on Flatlander or MACaver :uhyeah:

#14 Hand in all assignments to Doc on time :asian:

#15 Share your Oreos or anything chocolate :)

#16 Anyone willing to admit their obsession :tantrum: gets a stool!

#18 Compliment Kaith on his hair (it brings back memories) ;)

#17 Remember to thank people who help you with positive rep points :)
#18 Pssst...Hardheadjarhead only wants you to think he's mean! He's really a nice guy:wink:
#19 If you hire RCastillo as your secret agent :ninja: expect to wait...good help is sooo hard to find!

#20 Always remember to check the closet before bedtime :lookie:

Please feel free comment or make a suggestion, and we look forward to your contributions. All suggestions MUST be endorsed by Kaith's hair in order to be considered valid. (Hair looks good today, Kaith)

flatlander, stoolman of the board.

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
flatlander said:
The Bylaws of the Obssessed With Martial Talk Anonymous Board (OWMTAB) have been declared as being:
#13 If you need your diaper changed call on Flatlander or MACaver :uhyeah:

Now just one darn minnit here! I change diapers for only two young ladies that I know and love and adore.

But if there are other (adult...SINGLE...available) ladies that need help in that area I MIGHT consider it. :uhyeah:

mj-hi-yah

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
flatlander said:
flatlander, stoolman of the board.
Dan you are exceeding my expectations as the best SOB around :D ...now where's my stool?

An addendum:

#21 If your obsession here leads to deep psychological problems and you break a law as a result, Michael Billings can psychoanalyze :erg: you and then preside over your hearing in court!:hammer:

Hmmm... MACaver...Let's see... Adult women who need their diapers changed?...Any MT 100+ year old addicts...Dan we'll have to check our charter membership list. MACaver park it on a stool and we'll get back to you on that...

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
What's the criteria for joining? Is being online 10+ hours enough? :uhyeah:

- Ceicei

mj-hi-yah

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Ceicei said:
What's the criteria for joining? Is being online 10+ hours enough? :uhyeah:

- Ceicei
Bylaw #16 Anyone willing to admit their obsession :tantrum: gets a stool! I'm guessing you're in :uhyeah: ! Welcome!

OP
Flatlander

Flatlander

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Anyone who puts in the effort to play "poetry change a letter" gets a stool. Here, have mine. *Ooohh, cracker crumbs* Munch munch munch.
icon10.gif

Seig

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Mountaineer Martial Arts - Shepherdstown,WV
mj-hi-yah said:
Dan you are exceeding my expectations as the best SOB around :D ...now where's my stool?

An addendum:

#21 If your obsession here leads to deep psychological problems and you break a law as a result, Michael Billings can psychoanalyze :erg: you and then preside over your hearing in court!:hammer:

Hmmm... MACaver...Let's see... Adult women who need their diapers changed?...Any MT 100+ year old addicts...Dan we'll have to check our charter membership list. MACaver park it on a stool and we'll get back to you on that...
Not true, after he analyzes you, he can supervise your probation or parole.

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
flatlander said:
Anyone who puts in the effort to play "poetry change a letter" gets a stool. Here, have mine. *Ooohh, cracker crumbs* Munch munch munch.
icon10.gif
You ate all of them???

- Ceicei

mj-hi-yah

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Seig said:
Not true, after he analyzes you, he can supervise your probation or parole.
Even better!!! Have a stool please! :)

mj-hi-yah

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Ceicei said:
You ate all of them???

- Ceicei
Ceicei how would you like to head up the refreshment committee? Dan just keeps bringing those stale crackers to every meeting:uhyeah:

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
mj-hi-yah said:
Ceicei how would you like to head up the refreshment committee? Dan just keeps bringing those stale crackers to every meeting:uhyeah:
Only if I get to rid the MT bugs that eat those crackers.

- Ceicei

mj-hi-yah

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
#22 If your obsession leads you to break out in song...See Sean Wold we hear he does a mean karaoke! :xtrmshock

R

RCastillo

You know what they say, 'Good things come to those who wait!" :samurai:

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
MACaver said:
Now just one darn minnit here! I change diapers for only two young ladies that I know and love and adore.

But if there are other (adult...SINGLE...available) ladies that need help in that area I MIGHT consider it. :uhyeah:
MJ-HI-YA said:
Alrighty I'll amend that statement... GEEZ... ok here goes
But if there are other (adult... SINGLE...available ... and between the ages of 24 and 39, and are MA's) ladies that might need help in that area I MIGHT consider it. :uhyeah:

der! is dat bedder? sheesh :rolleyes:

mj-hi-yah

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
MACaver said:
Alrighty I'll amend that statement... GEEZ... ok here goes
But if there are other (adult... SINGLE...available ... and between the ages of 24 and 39, and are MA's) ladies that might need help in that area I MIGHT consider it. :uhyeah:

der! is dat bedder? sheesh :rolleyes:
Dat's much bedder, but I doubt any of them wear diapers, but hey ya never know?!!!:rofl:

Feisty Mouse

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
10) Stay out of political discussions in the study, unless you're really sure about what you're posting - those guys will eat you for breakfast (we are missing a few members, and I think hardheadjarhead ate them)
:) I saw him picking his teeth with what must have been finger bones the other day.... And when we went out for buffalo wings...maybe I should have checked that they really were wings.... Eeew.

stool please

mj-hi-yah

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
RCastillo said:
You know what they say, 'Good things come to those who wait!" :samurai:
Ok patience....wake me up when it's over...:jaws:

mj-hi-yah

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Feisty Mouse said:
:) I saw him picking his teeth with what must have been finger bones the other day.... And when we went out for buffalo wings...maybe I should have checked that they really were wings.... Eeew.

stool please
:wavey: Hi Feisty Mouse! A stool for you...but of course! Uh...Ceicei just to be safe maybe don't put Hardheadjarhead on that refreshment committee with ya...

Latest Discussions