The Bylaws

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
mj-hi-yah said:
Dat's much bedder, but I doubt any of them wear diapers, but hey ya never know?!!!:rofl:
Well then I guess I'll have to check them out personally then won't I? :uhyeah:

mj-hi-yah

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
MACaver said:
Well then I guess I'll have to check them out personally then won't I? :uhyeah:
Dan I think he's obsessed enough and a good sport what do ya say? A stool for this guy? Yeah that'd be nice...:)

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
mj-hi-yah said:
Dan I think he's obsessed enough and a good sport what do ya say? A stool for this guy? Yeah that'd be nice...:)
:lol:
Me no obsessed... (c'mere baby lemme talk to you for a sec..) I have perfect control! (laughter track from Dark Side Of The Moon)

Oh and MJ don't bother Ceicei...she's busy with the games on MT.

mj-hi-yah

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
MACaver said:
:lol:
Me no obsessed... (c'mere baby lemme talk to you for a sec..) I have perfect control! (laughter track from Dark Side Of The Moon)

Oh and MJ don't bother Ceicei...she's busy with the games on MT.
:knight: uh... Rich???

TigerWoman

Senior Master
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
I needed a laugh, you'all... um...not laughing at you.... but Flatlander, you certainly are creative in your down time. Hey, I did take a whack at that poetry on the "old" thread but I guess I failed the rhyming at the end of the last one so that was that. I think I'm obsessed, haven't touched my quilt or done pottery in ages. I'm not even going to class lately either though :(, still practicing once in a while, sigh, and checking into MT. I'm not sure about Kaith's hair, little trekkie/trendy but it works...I think I just talked my way out of my stool, oh dear. TW

OP
Flatlander

Flatlander

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Wrong. Around here you talk your way onto stools, not out of them. Here, have mine, I was just going to admire Kaith's hair anyway.
icon10.gif

Latest Discussions