great training for the last 2 weeks

jaybacca72

Blue Belt
Founding Member
Reaction score
2 weeks ago i had the chance to train with jack latorre of pekiti tirsia system at renegade's school,the training was good and jack did an excellent job teaching the material covered.this past weekend i got to see ingmar johasson from sweden (a brother of mine) teach a kenpo seminar on forms and tackle techniques,his teaching never ceases to amaze even with knowing the info he was teaching i always walk away with some new thoughts and then we got to train in my basement he showed me some of his kenpo interpretations and i showed him some jeet kune do training methods for sensitivity training.and to top it all off i had renegade and rich parsons in my basement aswell and we were discussing balintawak and modern arnis but i won't go into detail about our talks it would take too much typing to do. i would just like to say thank you renegade for the jack seminar and for being a great friend and teacher to me,to ingmar for our friendship aswell,to rich parsons even though i did not know him that well i feel i have met another good friend to me and i look forward to our future get togethers,and to my partners that always put up with me gou,roland and breyson without you guys there would be no one around to ***** about me....well i'm sure there will aslways be some out there .
later
jay
:p

Latest Discussions