A milestone for even me

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
At this very post I have reach a plattou that will be forever special to me. It is my 30,000 post and a first for this forum.

I would like to take a moment and say thank you Bob Hubbard for allowing me a place to be a fool, a mentor and a moderator and now a Advisor. This day I was looking forward to making this happen on the seventh anniversary of this great site. I would like to thank the King Of Kings Arnisaodr 14 Kempo and all the Dark Lords Brian, Drac, Kacay, Carol, Morph, MBuzzy Exile Lisa and Chew and Sehsulsa, this is just a few there are alot of fine folks around here like Iceman, YM,PPKO, Upnorth, Andrew, Miles, Rich Parson, MJS and the rest of you.

You embraced me as a person and as a Martial Artist and I have enjoyed the ride over the years. Thank you for all the wonderful time and I hope we have along and interesting future. MT is without a doubt the best place on Earth and I am so proud to be a small part of the growth of this place.

Like my wife tells me MT is my second home and I have to agree the family that has truely been a part of this site is wonderful and fullfilling.

Thank you all for tolerating me and my little antics and hopefully I can hold up to my expectation over the next year.

I would like to add one last thing I start back to work I came out of retirement to teach once again so my time will be limited to before work and after classes at the school I hope this does not interfer with all my UPWE duties here but I will try to live up to that name.

:asian:

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Huzzar, good sir! I raise a glass in your honour and in the honour of knowing you :rei:.

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Congrats on 30k.

When I started I thought what could anyone say to get to 500 let alone a 1000. I am sure that those who start will say WOW that is impossible to do.

But it is possible, just post and ask questions and answer some others.

Enjoy and keep learning.

Latest Discussions