ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
I found his Master you all should be ashamed for doubting him

Last edited by a moderator:

Bester

<font color=blue><B>Grand UberSoke, Sith-jutsu Ryu
Reaction score
i dont tel it hayes ceo kick off these come down too it trolls doesnt get you right to troll i dont troll youll do i

RULE SAID NO BASHING OF ANY KIND do i sit ask you your teacher name no i dont have to becaues im not here to make friend so what if im on youtube it one thing clear you faide to show your face by after pay humble in ohio you find some be list in there listing man that day happen you stick your foot your mouth ....... ya figer out you want start a fight good luck on that becaues i dont have talk to you ................ im talk to bob and maybe what do about you

Asking you who your teacher is, isn't bashing Billy.

As to the rest, English please.

The site rules clearly indicate English, not Hick.
You are correct however. You do not have to talk to me. But others will continue to ask you for your credentials.

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Folks -- let's rein in the crap attacks. It's starting to look like you're picking on the kid from the short bus. Billy... You gotta try to post in a more understandable manner. Too many of your posts leave everyone scratching their heads, and that just invites less then helpful interpretations.

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
You know, reading through this and a dozen other threads in here, they give me a head ache.
1.10.3 No Individual Bashing / Fraud Busting.

It is not our mission to out and expose frauds or decide who "sucks". Such discussions rarely lead anywhere other than to headaches, and lawsuits.

MartialTalk and its staff are not in the business of endorsing or validating rank. Claims of rank made by practitioners are theirs and theirs alone. MartialTalk does not make any warranty to the validity of such claims and does have an "anti" fraud busting policy.

4.16.1 Fraud Busting

Due to its nature, this forum encourages the asking and answering of questions. Many times one member will have questions and concerns about the history, skills, lineage, or paperwork of another member. In other cases, things may be stated on a webpage, flyer or article relating to a member that raises some questions. Sometimes, comments will have been made elsewhere and those issues carried over to MartialTalk.

MartialTalk and its staff encourage the polite and professional search for knowledge. Questions and concerns may be brought up, with the understanding that the other party is under no requirement to answer.

Most questions may be raised within the forums dedicated to a particular art or area of interest. For example, Kenpo Lineage questions in the Kenpo forum, are fine. Others of a more serious note, are to be limited to the &#8220;The Great Debate&#8221; forum.

Excessive &#8220;Inquisitor-style" questioning is not allowed and will be subject to administrative action. If you have had to ask a question more than 3 times, you are most likely running the risk of &#8220;excessive&#8217;.

In addition, &#8220;Hot Pursuit&#8221; actions will not be tolerated. The &#8220;Hot Pursuit&#8221; is defined as asking the same or similar questions in multiple threads and / or forums.

Members who become &#8216;obsessed&#8221;, &#8216;inquisitors&#8217; or &#8216;interrogators&#8217; will be subject to administrative action. Members who are involved in excessive arguments that disrupt the forum, may be subject to administrative action due to the disruption of the normal operation of this forum

4.16.2 Credential Verification

The staff of this forum is certainly concerned with the rising problem of falsified and otherwise questionable credentials. Due to the costs in time and money, as well as possible language barriers, we are unable to perform verifications. Because of the number of different organizations, splits and other divergences, absolute certainty of authenticity can only be achieved in a few select areas.

While each member of our unpaid, volunteer staff has their own area of knowledge, we do not feel we are qualified to evaluate the skills of those who have not trained in our own arts. The &#8220;Karateka&#8221; is simply not qualified to decide if the &#8220;Kenpoists&#8221; &#8216;Karate&#8217; is any good. Each art has its own requirements and guidelines. It is humanly impossible to understand them all.

The simple truth is this: there are thousands of opinions on what is right, and wrong in the arts. We encourage our members to share their ideas in a polite manner.

MartialTalk staff will not be involved in &#8216;credential&#8217; verification or &#8216;skills evaluations&#8217;.

In short, knock it the **** off.

Bester, drop it. He doesn't have to answer you. Or anyone. If this is that ****ing important, open an investigation in the appropriate area. This isn't it.

Billy, if I can't understand what you post on first read, I'll toss the post.

Savvy?

Good.

OP
blackswordshinobi

blackswordshinobi

Blue Belt
Reaction score
thank i try but i AM really dexlteced i try spellcheck seen not to help youll hate me for some reason i have did anything wrong still prescute me i never bash any one here im follow the rule never youll gone to banned me anyway

Bester

<font color=blue><B>Grand UberSoke, Sith-jutsu Ryu
Reaction score
Billy, you don't get it. If Bob wanted any of us banned, he can just push a button and nuke us.

The fact you're still here says he and the mods are being more than fair to you.

Step back, and realize that.

I don't hate you. Your crap writing makes my eyes hurt. Your inability to understand that everyone you think is bullying you is just trying to help you, is annoying.

But I don't hate you. I don't hate anyone.

Even if we are yanking your gi a lot.

If you want to avoid being banned, say so. We will gladly help you. If you want our help.

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
thank i try but i AM really dexlteced i try spellcheck seen not to help youll hate me for some reason i have did anything wrong still prescute me i never bash any one here im follow the rule never youll gone to banned me anyway

Billy, I seriously doubt anybody hates you. Honestly, saying things like that just makes you look like something of a drama queen. However, it is practically impossible to communicate with you. Several options to improve communications have been offered. For example, the link to vocaroo that was provided. It was tested in the back room and works great, but you've chosen not to use it. So that leaves people with nothing to respond to other than the mangled English in your posts. If questions are asked, you either refuse to answer, or cry that whoever asked is being mean.

So tell us, Billy: how can we communicate with you?

OP
blackswordshinobi

blackswordshinobi

Blue Belt
Reaction score
ya why im on this then Restricted Access one step be banned ifyou yaking my change it wasnt right that why vold lot stuff youll throw at me never thay never trast any one

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
ya why im on this then Restricted Access one step be banned ifyou yaking my change it wasnt right that why vold lot stuff youll throw at me never thay never trast any one

just use slang that what use to we all use it in world

You were warned about your postings. You were infracted because they were unreadable.

You earned enough points to temporarily restrict your access.

This isn't a 'slang' site. Our policy is clear. Post in English.

You have been given several suggestions on how to work through your difficulty.

We have over 10,000 members here. They can all communicate fine.

We have dozens of complaints about your posts being unreadable.

We could just do what MAP did and ban you. We could pin-prick you into a ban with a dozen little infractions.

I'm being generous here and trying not to ban -ANYONE-.

So spell check, proof read, use a third party speech to text service, use the recorded voice service suggested.

Unreadable posts don't make for good content, and only serve to drive the other people away while making more work for us.

Not going to put up with it anymore. Last few days complaints have all been from the ninja section.

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Complaints probably always come from the ninja section though...

Depends. We never get complaints from the Tai Chi folks. They're both friends. ;)

Korean, specifically TKD we get a bunch from. Very active area. Used to get flooded by the FMA folks, but that's been pretty low traffic for a while, so a lot less problems. The 'headache' area fluctuates....the Study's the usual source for 'most in a month', but politics and religion get heated.

If we had 2,000 posts a month out of this section, and 1-2 complaints a day, I wouldn't care. 400 posts in a month and 20 complaints however....not what we want.

Last big blow up in here I remember was over a year ago.

skuggvarg

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Hey guys,
What if he really meant "Is muSo dori a shoulder lock or a takedown"? Glad I read that book 'The DaVinci Code". Mr "close to impossible to understand", you do realize that Muto dori is a term used to describe methods on how to handle an armee opponent (when you are unarmed)?

/ Skuggvarg

Cyriacus

Senior Master
Reaction score
Depends. We never get complaints from the Tai Chi folks. They're both friends. ;)

Korean, specifically TKD we get a bunch from. Very active area. Used to get flooded by the FMA folks, but that's been pretty low traffic for a while, so a lot less problems. The 'headache' area fluctuates....the Study's the usual source for 'most in a month', but politics and religion get heated.

If we had 2,000 posts a month out of this section, and 1-2 complaints a day, I wouldn't care. 400 posts in a month and 20 complaints however....not what we want.

Last big blow up in here I remember was over a year ago.

...Why and... What? That makes no sense to Me. I desire links to such threads!

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Just goto Modern Arnis, go all the way back the the beginning, and look for locked threads. lol

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Who? You aren't a student of Stephen Hayes. He said so.
I asked.

Maybe I can be of some help in clearing this up. Did you ask Stephen Hayes in Pig Latin?

Latest Discussions