Muto dori take down or shoulder lock

Sanke

Green Belt
Reaction score
Wait, are you asking about muto dori in general and if you'd use a shoulder lock or a takedown?

If that's the case, both. Or neither. Or one.
What situation are we talking about? What is the opponent armed with? Are they actively trying to kill you, or just threatening? Are there options for escape? How many opponents are there? Hopefully you see what I mean.
There is no one answer or response to muto dori in general, it's all in the situation.

Sanke on the move.

OP
blackswordshinobi

blackswordshinobi

Blue Belt
Reaction score
a dout you are

Date of BirthApril 1, 1968 (44)About Bester

Real Name:Alfred "Bester" BestLocation:EverywherePrimary Art and Ranking:p10Interests:Bijin-Ryu, Peeing in the Catbox.Arts:Student of All, Master of None.Training:Black Belt in Origami-Ryu. Need to know more? Call 1-800-Flowers LOL!Organizations:I wouldn't be a member of any group that would have me - G. MarxOccupation:Ikemen Psi Cop, Lone Wolf.

and how you got on here by rule of this site you hav you real name you pee in cat box look at you profile reindues you be troll

Last edited:

Bester

<font color=blue><B>Grand UberSoke, Sith-jutsu Ryu
Reaction score
a dout you are

Date of BirthApril 1, 1968 (44)About Bester

Real Name:Alfred "Bester" BestLocation:EverywherePrimary Art and Ranking:p10Interests:Bijin-Ryu, Peeing in the Catbox.Arts:Student of All, Master of None.Training:Black Belt in Origami-Ryu. Need to know more? Call 1-800-Flowers LOL!Organizations:I wouldn't be a member of any group that would have me - G. MarxOccupation:Ikemen Psi Cop, Lone Wolf.

and how you got on here by rule of this site you hav you real name you pee in cat box look at you profile reindues you be troll

The staff knows my name. It is Alfred Best as listed.
As for the public profile, if you don't understand it, you aren't a real ninja.
As for asking Stephen Hayes about you, yes, I did. He doesn't know who you are Billy. That makes you a liar.
Isn't lying against that 'ninja code' you keep going on about?

So who is really your in-person teacher?
Who did you test in front of?
Who signed off on your shodan?

You claim to be a shodan. We're asking you who gave it to you.
Honor demands you answer.

OP
blackswordshinobi

blackswordshinobi

Blue Belt
Reaction score
:mst: hay troll you never talk to hayes you much lier by there that was your profile not my and i dont think you be here

Josh Oakley

Senior Master
Supporting Member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Well, who IS your instructor?

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
You're dodging a direct question Billy. Who have you trained under, face to face? Who awarded you your shodan?

Sent from my iPhone using TapaTalk.

OP
blackswordshinobi

blackswordshinobi

Blue Belt
Reaction score
i dont tel it hayes ceo kick off these come down too it trolls doesnt get you right to troll i dont troll youll do i

RULE SAID NO BASHING OF ANY KIND do i sit ask you your teacher name no i dont have to becaues im not here to make friend so what if im on youtube it one thing clear you faide to show your face by after pay humble in ohio you find some be list in there listing man that day happen you stick your foot your mouth ....... ya figer out you want start a fight good luck on that becaues i dont have talk to you ................ im talk to bob and maybe what do about you

Last edited:

Bester

Reaction score
i dont tel it hayes bitchs

So if we call Stephen Hayes right now, he'll know who you are? He signed your shodan?

Then why did he say he didn't know who you are?

You train in his school in Dayton?

Oh and my profile is correct. If you were a real ninja you would understand it.
About Bester

Primary Art and Ranking:p10
Interests:Bijin-Ryu, Peeing in the Catbox.
Arts:Student of All, Master of None.
Training:Black Belt in Origami-Ryu. Need to know more? Call 1-800-Flowers LOL!
Organizations:I wouldn't be a member of any group that would have me - G. Marx

Bester

Reaction score
i dont tel it hayes ceo kick off these come down too it trolls doesnt get you right to troll i dont troll youll do i

What? Again with crazy babbling.

Seriously, this is why you get so much grief.

Who have you trained under, face to face?
Who awarded you your shodan?

These should be easy questions for you to answer.

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
:mst: hay troll you never talk to hayes you much lier by there that was your profile not my and i dont think you be here

So why is it when you want to talk trash to someone you can type clear enough for people to read what your trying to say but when your posting your "Im a Ninja master wannabe" crap nobody knows what the heck your saying. I believe this is pretty much proof your a troll only here to start trouble.

Bester

Reaction score
I doubt he'll reply. His SOP has been to crap out a babble, complain when we ask him about his gibberish, ignore any requests or demands for his credentials, then stop responding in that thread, and go dump out a new steamer to start things over again.

I don't think he has a real instructor. Just a mail order ninja costume, and dvd training, and 'friendships' with a whole bunch of other 'wannabes' on lubetube.

All we want to know is who gave him a shodan rank. I don't think he has a certificate. Receipt maybe.

Cyriacus

Senior Master
Reaction score
So why is it when you want to talk trash to someone you can type clear enough for people to read what your trying to say but when your posting your "Im a Ninja master wannabe" crap nobody knows what the heck your saying. I believe this is pretty much proof your a troll only here to start trouble.

Because Hes Invisible.

Latest Discussions