Martial Talk Logo Shirts?

Dronak

Black Belt
Founding Member
Reaction score
I just tried to submit an order via that link you provided, Kaith, and it didn't work. I got something like an "internal server error" and it said it couldn't complete the submission of the form. Can you fix that or do you have another way I can place an order? Thanks.

OP
Bob Hubbard

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Give it a try now. I had a typo in the mailer. :( If that doesnt work, email me what you want and your phone number and I'll call ya to get the credit card info.

Thank you!
:asian:

OP
Bob Hubbard

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Got the order and it should go out this weekend.

Thank you! :)

G

GouRonin

I spoke with Kaith this weekend regarding the t-shirts etc and he assures me that the next batch will be of a wider selection with regards to styles.

OP
Bob Hubbard

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
We are looking at various layouts for the next run. I'm currently debating making em a limited edition, annual thing. Dunno.

Anyways, heres a pic of the current one.

shirt.jpg

The young lady wearing it is known by those at the recent WMAA camp as the 'Arnis Pitbull', for the way she went after Rich Parsons. :) (Rich, ya still own her that backrub!)

https://martialtalk.com/promos

G

GouRonin

That shirt! Those colours! That logo! My eyes! They burrrrn! Augh!
:waah:

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kaith Rustaz

We are looking at various layouts for the next run. I'm currently debating making em a limited edition, annual thing. Dunno.

Anyways, heres a pic of the current one.

(* Picture Deleted *)

The young lady wearing it is known by those at the recent WMAA camp as the 'Arnis Pitbull', for the way she went after Rich Parsons. :) (Rich, ya still own her that backrub!)

https://martialtalk.com/promos

Kaith,

You know me, I would like to comply, just been
busy :( .

Are you guys going to Gen Con?

Otherwise I might come out that way in the Fall.

Rich

OP
Bob Hubbard

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Cash crunch and car problems are keeping us close to home for a bit. I'd love to do Gencon, but mr wallets been very rude lately. heh.

Ronin Moose

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Whatever happened to the shirt sales idea? I just sign on this month, and am reading some old posts, but I'd buy a shirt if it ever became a reality.

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Kaith, do you have these shirts still? I wasn't aware until now that they were available. What shirt colors and what sizes do you have?

- Ceicei

OP
Bob Hubbard

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
According to my records, I have 1 small, 13 Large and 4 XL left. All the old sky blue design. Once these are sold out, I'll start taking pre-orders for the new design so we can get some other colors in the mix.)

You can order them at http://wdsupplies.com they are $10 each, and it includes shipping in the US. Outside the US, please contact me for shipping charges.

Thanks!

Bob

L

Littledragon

Kaith Rustaz said:
We've been talking about doing some promotional items to help support the maintainence and promotional costs of MartialTalk, and decided that a shirt might be something cool to have. (I've got enough pens and pencils) ;)

Our current idea is a TeeShirt, with a large version of the logo on the back, with a smaller version on the front upper left area.

What does everyone think? Is it a good idea? Would you buy one, and how much would you be willing to pay for one?

Please let me know your thoughts on this.

Thank you.

:asian:
To help support this wonderfull site I would buy one. I rather be offered a price in stead of me offering one. But I think it is a great idea also you could have water bottles with the logo on it.

Dronak

Black Belt
Founding Member
Reaction score
I have that one pictured above, blue shirt with the large logo on the front. Are you talking about a new shirt with a new design or the same design with different colored shirts? If there's a new design, I might buy one.

OP
Bob Hubbard

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
We looked at doing promo items through Cafe Press. The problem was, high prices and a limited selection. (Why pay $15 for a coffee cup when you can buy them for $2 elsewhere and all MT gets from that $15 was $1?)

Shirts - Currently, we have a limited supply of the original blue with logo design for $10 each.

I'm looking at a new design for a future run, but haven't completed the design or pricing. I would estimate they would run in the $15-20 range. If and when we do it, I'll probably take pre-orders for a month to generate the cash to place the order. (Ballpark price is $300-500 up front to get them made).

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hey, I'd pay $15-20 for one of them. I'd prefer black to blue though. Just my personal style. Keep us posted.

Flatlander

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Kaith Rustaz said:
We looked at doing promo items through Cafe Press. The problem was, high prices and a limited selection. (Why pay $15 for a coffee cup when you can buy them for $2 elsewhere and all MT gets from that $15 was $1?)

Shirts - Currently, we have a limited supply of the original blue with logo design for $10 each.

I'm looking at a new design for a future run, but haven't completed the design or pricing. I would estimate they would run in the $15-20 range. If and when we do it, I'll probably take pre-orders for a month to generate the cash to place the order. (Ballpark price is $300-500 up front to get them made).
Will you accept paypal for the pre-order? Make'em supercool Kaith. If they're supercool in an extremely awesome way that totally rocks, I'll buy at least one. (Provided they rule)

Dronak

Black Belt
Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah, $15-20 isn't that bad for a shirt. Isn't that roughly what they were before? I forget, it's been a while.

I may have mentioned this before, but something I personally like is lapel pins. I think a pin with the site's logo would be pretty cool. One other web board I read sold pins like that with their logo and it didn't cost that much to buy one. I think they're a commercial business, too, though so their situation is probably different from yours. I'm guessing pins would cost too much to be worth it, but I do still think it's a cool idea.

Latest Discussions