Martial Talk Logo Shirts?

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
At this time, I'm scrapping the shirt idea.
If you pre-ordered shirts, please contact me and let me know if you would like a refund, or a Gold Key membership. If you take the Gold Key membership, I'll match it for you. (IE if you preordered at $40, Ill give you 4 months Gold Key membership, plus another 4 months.)

I'm sorry I couldn't make this happen. :(
No apologies necessary. It's hard to line everything up, get good qualtity, at reasonable prices.

OP
Bob Hubbard

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Right now, I'm not doing any shirts. Unfortunately, I never got enough pre-orders to cover the initial order.

OP
Bob Hubbard

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
ok, I just finished processing all of the refunds. If I missed you, please PM me and I'll check into it for you.

Thank you to everyone who preordered.

shane

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
I believe I’d favor it if it were just the logo without words. Having a world broad web location URL on it would make me seem like a strolling promotion and that's not actually my kind of thing. I'd kind of favors just a cooling image and then if persons inquired me about it I could notify them about the site.

shane

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Some sort of saying could load up out one edge of the cup and I'm certain you'd proceed with the most attitude for that. However, I in person wish you don't put some stupid sexy innuendo on it. I don't like those types of things. Most expected I wouldn't purchase the mug if it had that sort of saying on it.

Latest Discussions