Big Don

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Man fathers 21 children by 11 different women... and he's only 29

By Paul Thompson
Daily Mail
Excerpt:
Last updated at 3:04 AM on 29th May 2009

A man aged 29 has fathered 21 children with 11 different women, it emerged yesterday.
Desmond Hatchett's brood came to light after authorities in Tennessee in the U.S. took him to court for non-payment of child support.
He has apparently set a U.S. record but said: 'It just happened.'

He added that he would not have any more children. 'I'm done. I'll say I'm done,' he said.
Hatchett, who earns a minimal wage, told TV reporters he knows the names and ages of all his offspring.

Their ages range from newborn to 11 years old.

Authorities in Knoxville said they plan to take half of his monthly salary to pay for the youngsters but officials said that would work out to just over £1 a week for each.
His lawyer Keith Pope said: 'The children can't all be supported by Desmond, so the state of Tennessee has had to step in.'
Many Knoxville residents called for him to be castrated.
End Excerpt
He is a whore.

the living example of the "baby daddy" syndrome that is KILLING american Black culture.

and sorry, he is a piece of ****.

and those 11 women? they are dumber than dirt.

Well to say that it's a syndrome that is KILLING American Black culture. Is stereotyping, there are just as many deadbeat white daddies and mexican daddies and all other races that have lazy, irresponsible horny guys go dipping their wicks into any well that'll take them.
Smooth talking, handsome (by whom ever's standards) guys that just want to get as many notches on their bedposts as they can and damned the consenquences. I've known a few myself that just can't find a woman to say No. Sometimes wished I had their luck/ability... but at least I'd be smart enough to use a condom beforehand!
I wouldn't go as far as to say it's KILLING ABC but more like it's just giving it a bad name... but only because it made the news.

Well to say that it's a syndrome that is KILLING American Black culture. Is stereotyping, there are just as many deadbeat white daddies and mexican daddies and all other races that have lazy, irresponsible horny guys go dipping their wicks into any well that'll take them.
Smooth talking, handsome (by whom ever's standards) guys that just want to get as many notches on their bedposts as they can and damned the consenquences. I've known a few myself that just can't find a woman to say No. Sometimes wished I had their luck/ability... but at least I'd be smart enough to use a condom beforehand!
I wouldn't go as far as to say it's KILLING ABC but more like it's just giving it a bad name... but only because it made the news.
Bill Cosby said much the same thing, and was pilloried for it.

So, we're assuming that the guy is black, and that the 11 women he slept with, all knew about each other, hu TF? Generally when I pick up girls, they don't ask if I have kids running around....

So, we're assuming that the guy is black, and that the 11 women he slept with, all knew about each other, hu TF? Generally when I pick up girls, they don't ask if I have kids running around....
No. We read that in the article.
He said the women he was involved with all knew he had other children.
We also saw his pictures.
Nice try tho...

I worked in a hospital that had women coming in that were 16 going on their second child, 18 on their 3rd and there was a pregnant 27 year old with 7 not all from the same father. None of these women were black by the way

the living example of the "baby daddy" syndrome that is KILLING american Black culture.

Not sure this is indicative of American black culture, but if it were he would actually be fostering it by increasing the population of its adherents.

Dude needs to 1) write a dating manual; and 2) wrap that rascal.

I have a Novel Idea.... how about we look up some actual statistics and post them and decide what the matter is.. I hear this alot, on TV, on the Radio, in person from people making offhand comments, etc. etc.

I know that childbirths to single mothers is the largest it has been in American History, and last year it actually was a higher percentage in at least one state then children born to a two parent home.

I would love to see actual statistics for the breakdown that includes breaking it down to state, age, education, race, and economic status.

I have never seen it broken down that way, but from what I remember having to fill out from my two kids, all that information is there for them to put together. Until it is put together and looked at as a big picture anything anyone says about it is going to be biased based on their own experiences and background. I have my own thoughts on what those numbers are, but its pretty much mostly based on hearsay, and looking at statistics that are incomplete, and were most likely done on a small scale to make a point.

You don't have to read the article mate, just look at the photos. The guy IS black. Unfortunately this fool gives ammunition to racists who rely on stereotypes to further their hate.

Who's winning the evolutionary battle here?

Your comment reminds me of this movie: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0387808/

"As the 21st century began, human evolution was at a turning point. Natural selection, the process by which the strongest, the smartest, the fastest, reproduced in greater numbers than the rest, a process which had once favored the noblest traits of man, now began to favor different traits. Most science fiction of the day predicted a future that was more civilized and more intelligent. But as time went on, things seemed to be heading in the opposite direction. A dumbing down. How did this happen? Evolution does not necessarily reward intelligence. With no natural predators to thin the herd, it began to simply reward those who reproduced the most, and left the intelligent to become an endangered species."

"The years passed, mankind became stupider at a frightening rate. Some had high hopes the genetic engineering would correct this trend in evolution, but sadly the greatest minds and resources where focused on conquering hair loss and prolonging erections."

The lead-in for that movie is hilarious...and sadly accurate. (The rest sucked.) It was on my mind as I posted!

Man fathers 21 children by 11 different women... and he's only 29

By Paul Thompson
Daily Mail
Excerpt:
Last updated at 3:04 AM on 29th May 2009

A man aged 29 has fathered 21 children with 11 different women, it emerged yesterday.
Desmond Hatchett's brood came to light after authorities in Tennessee in the U.S. took him to court for non-payment of child support.
He has apparently set a U.S. record but said: 'It just happened.'

He added that he would not have any more children. 'I'm done. I'll say I'm done,' he said.
Hatchett, who earns a minimal wage, told TV reporters he knows the names and ages of all his offspring.

Their ages range from newborn to 11 years old.

Authorities in Knoxville said they plan to take half of his monthly salary to pay for the youngsters but officials said that would work out to just over £1 a week for each.
His lawyer Keith Pope said: 'The children can't all be supported by Desmond, so the state of Tennessee has had to step in.'
Many Knoxville residents called for him to be castrated.
End Excerpt
He is a whore.

Right, mandatory vasectomy it is then, chop-chop.

http://www.owlriver.com/pie.mhsc.org/DataPages/sd-078.htm

Just a sampling from one area;

Percent of Births to Unwed Mothers by Race for Franklin County: 1988-1996

Year White Black Other Total

1988 17.8 67.7 12.7 28.6
1989 18.7 69.7 16.1 30.1
1990 19.0 70.0 13.8 30.5
1991 19.9 75.9 13.6 31.8
1992 20.7 76.6 18.8 32.8
1993 23.0 72.2 16.4 34.6
1994 22.9 71.3 21.2 34.2
1995 22.8 70.2 20.1 33.9
1996 24.3 70.1 22.9 34.8

While I dont want to make unfair character judgments based on it, unwed parenting is a huge problem in the black community.

While I dont want to make unfair character judgments based on it, unwed parenting is a huge problem in the black community.

It might have something to do with the fact that 1/3 of black males, statistically speaking, will do jail time in their lives. It's hard not to be a single mother when your partner is in jail.

Back