Big Don

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
05/27/2009 02:27 PM

ANIMAL CRUELTY

Man Uses Live Swan to Beat up Victim

Spiegel Online
Excerpt:
A man grabbed a live swan by the neck and used it as a weapon to attack his opponent during an altercation by the bank of a river in Munich. Thankfully, the swan escaped unhurt.

A man who grabbed a live swan by the neck and used the bird as a club to beat up another man has been sentenced by a court in Munich, local media reported on Wednesday. The swan survived the attack unhurt and flew off afterwards. The assailant, named only as Sebastian P., was drunk at the time and was given a two-year suspended sentence.

END EXCERPT
Maybe it is a new MA "Duck Swan Do"...

Well, uh, he was certainly "thinking outside the box". Have to hand it to the guy, the swan was probably an ingenious weapon..I just wish he hadn't grabbed it by the neck.

I feel bad for the swan, but being sick and twisted, I have to admit its a funny mental image.

Somehow i'm glad they didn't get into a fight near the retirement farm for elderly, achondroplasic ponies. Swans are overrated anyway. They don't even make proper clubs.

By the way, for those who don't live where swans are - those things are huge! Much bigger than geese, which are not small themselves. Frankly, I'd hesitate to tangle with a swan.

I'm a little amazed. Swans are big, strong and can be very mean. They'd be one of those weapons that would be just as dangerous to the wielder as the target.

Sounds like a bad Monty Python skit.

[yt]
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4bCyIAsSid8&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4bCyIAsSid8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
[/yt]

Back