Looking for an artist

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
CeiCei - I've passed this thread on to the person who did the MT logo. Hopefully, she'll get in touch with you. I personally think she can help, but I am biased. :) I know she had a computer glitch yesterday as I spent some time blowing the dust dinos outta her system.

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Kaith Rustaz said:
CeiCei - I've passed this thread on to the person who did the MT logo. Hopefully, she'll get in touch with you. I personally think she can help, but I am biased. :) I know she had a computer glitch yesterday as I spent some time blowing the dust dinos outta her system.
Thank you. I have received a few referrals and sent some email inquiries. To date, I haven't heard back from them yet. Knowing how busy people's schedules can be, I'm giving a couple of weeks to allow for time to see if I get any replies.

- Ceicei

kanjc

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Ceicei said:
Any other suggestions of good dragon illustrators out there? Thank you.

I had one person ask me what the purpose of my search for an illustrator. The picture of two dragons fighting (green dragon and black dragon) is a symbol of my personal struggle, and reminds me of my journey. It is to be hung upon my wall. I acknowledge for a good picture, this will take some $$.

- Ceicei
I know this might sound a little goofy but you might check the bryce 3d and poser newsgroups. I have seen some phenominal artwork from both groups, some do it for fun others are working artists but it might be worth a shot.

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Thank you all those who have contacted me or sent referrals to me. I have found some top quality illustrators and are narrowing it down to two choices. I hope to make my decision very soon. I'm really excited to see how the finished picture will look when the project is done.

- Ceicei

K

KenpoGirl

Ceicei if you want really good dragons, and are willing to spend the money. Ed Parker Jr. does some of the best Dragones I've ever seen.

You might want to contact him. I unfortunately don't know his email address though.

Dot
:asian:

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
KenpoGirl said:
Ceicei if you want really good dragons, and are willing to spend the money. Ed Parker Jr. does some of the best Dragones I've ever seen.

You might want to contact him. I unfortunately don't know his email address though.

Dot
:asian:
Oh, I have his email and have seen his work. I have some of his pictures and love how he draws. We've corresponded in the past about other things. He is, however, extremely busy travelling to teach seminars.

- Ceicei

OP
Rob Broad

Rob Broad

Master of Arts
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Alright my logo went from the one you all saw before that was yellow and black to this amazing logo done by Jade Dragon. Can I get an Amen!!!

Attachments

• $finished product.jpg
    $finished product.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 118
OP
Rob Broad

Rob Broad

Master of Arts
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I think MT has it resident artist, anyone looking for some work done should contact Jade Dragon, her work is really great.

Pale Rider

Green Belt
Reaction score
If any of you would like an artist... please contact me. I have not only a website with alot of my artwork on there so you can check it out, I also have alot of references.

Pale Rider

Green Belt
Reaction score
Ceicei said:
I'm looking for an artist also.

I would like a picture of a green dragon fighting with a black dragon. This picture is just for me and has personal significance. I'd like to hang it on my wall and I will be willing to pay for the labor of drawing/painting/computer work.

Thank you,

- Ceicei
If you are still interested, let me know. I just now found this thread and I have been an artist for over 20 years. I would be able to do this piece if you like. Let me know.

Thanks

Pale Rider

Green Belt
Reaction score
I wanted to post some of my work here so that if anyone is interested - please contact me:

Click on any image to see it larger

Black and White Work:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v163/CPArtist/drawings/elvis.jpg

Color work:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v143/paledrifter2002/mtnwizard.jpg

Animations:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v163/CPArtist/TCB_Commercial.gif
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v143/paledrifter2002/ladydemon.gif

Let me know what you think of the samples that I have here.

Thanks

Ceicei

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Pale Rider said:
If you are still interested, let me know. I just now found this thread and I have been an artist for over 20 years. I would be able to do this piece if you like. Let me know.

Thanks

Thank you, sir. I can see you do very good work. I have already located an illustrator and he is half way through my project. What he is doing so far looks really great and I'm excited! I'm looking foward to the day when the project is done.

- Ceicei

Miyu

White Belt
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Rob Broad said:
I think MT has it resident artist, anyone looking for some work done should contact Jade Dragon, her work is really great.

Thanks Rob, you made my day - Im so glad you liked it :D

OP
Rob Broad

Rob Broad

Master of Arts
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I may not have any artistic talent myself but I know what looks good, and tat logo looks really good. I have been to Jade Dragons website and seen her other work, if you want something done contact her. Her prices are more than reasonable and her talent outshines the cost.

Kenpo Mama

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
Rob Broad said:
Alright my logo went from the one you all saw before that was yellow and black to this amazing logo done by Jade Dragon. Can I get an Amen!!!
Rob, Just let me say AMEN! Jade Dragon did an excellent job with this logo. It is really awesome. I love the ying yang symbol behind the universal symbol - i've been playing around with this image for my own logo for quite some time and wow it really looks terrific when done professionally. The dragon and tiger are really unique, it all looks really great together. It seems there are many talented people here on MT.

Donna

Miyu

White Belt
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Rob Broad said:
I may not have any artistic talent myself but I know what looks good, and tat logo looks really good. I have been to Jade Dragons website and seen her other work, if you want something done contact her. Her prices are more than reasonable and her talent outshines the cost.

Thank you for the kind words Rob :asian:

Miyu

White Belt
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Kenpo Mama said:
Rob, Just let me say AMEN! Jade Dragon did an excellent job with this logo. It is really awesome. I love the ying yang symbol behind the universal symbol - i've been playing around with this image for my own logo for quite some time and wow it really looks terrific when done professionally. The dragon and tiger are really unique, it all looks really great together. It seems there are many talented people here on MT.

Donna

Im glad you liked it as well - I always aprpeciate the feedback :) :asian:

Latest Discussions