Little Boy Blue Devil

Big Don

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Little Boy Blue Devil
Mike Adams
Sunday, June 28, 2009
Townhall.com EXCERPT:

It looks like Duke University has another rape case on its hands. This one may hurt the university nearly as much as the one that rocked its campus back in 2006. Unlike the previous case, this one appears to involve a credible confession of sexual abuse. Like the previous case, crucial facts are already being filtered through the prism of identity politics.
Frank Lombard is the associate director of Duke’s Center for Health Policy. The university administrator was recently arrested by the FBI and charged with offering up his adopted 5-year-old son for sex. I tried to contact Frank Lombard over the weekend to probe his expertise regarding the health benefits of raping small children. So far, he’s declined to comment.
University administrator Lombard is accused of logging on to a chat room online and describing himself as a “perv dad for fun.” The detective who wisely looked into the suspicious screen name says that Lombard admitted to molesting his own adopted son. All this was before allegedly inviting a stranger to travel to North Carolina from another state to statutorily rape his already-molested adopted son.
<<<SNIP>>>
The Associate Press (AP) did not mention the fact that the five-year old offered up for molestation was black. Bringing that fact to light might be damaging to the political coalition that exists between blacks and gays. Nor did the AP mention that the adopted child is being raised by a homosexual couple. Bringing that fact to light might harm the gay adoption movement.

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
<<<SNIP>>>
The Associate Press (AP) did not mention the fact that the five-year old offered up for molestation was black. Bringing that fact to light might be damaging to the political coalition that exists between blacks and gays. Nor did the AP mention that the adopted child is being raised by a homosexual couple. Bringing that fact to light might harm the gay adoption movement.
Bad enough that molestation goes on from one's own direct parent... even worse I think when it's done to adopted children into whose care they are placed violate that trust... far more so when the child has been previously molested and has been what appears to be offered up for "sale" (via masking as adoption fees) or simply "passed around..."
That gays want to have the same rights for adopting and so forth probably isn't the issue (nor should the child's skin color because it's STILL a child! )so much as the adoption agencies are not screening potential adopting parents as well as they should. Seems that psychological profiles/examinations need be done or more in-depth to assure the safety of the children. Same goes for foster homes as well.
Adopted children are not "throw-away children". They are the victims of parental neglect, parental irresponsibility, victims of tragedy, victims of unavoidable circumstances beyond their control.
If you haven't noticed I'm outraged at this travesty of trust and responsibility. I'm not going to waste time spouting words about how I think the molester should spend time behind bars amongst general populations and all that crap... it's just rhetoric anger and it doesn't do the children any good what-so-ever!
Letters need to be written to whomever has the power/authority to change adoption screening procedures... that these children, these innocent victims of adult irresponsibility or circumstances need as much care as the natural born child in your home. The children need the protection, need the care and help from those of us who can care and can help.

OP
Big Don

Big Don

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Had Lombard been a Christian, a Republican or HOLY ***** both, this would be front page news, nationwide.

elder999

El Oso de Dios!
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Had Lombard been a Christian, a Republican or HOLY ***** both, this would be front page news, nationwide.

What, from the "column" you posted, makes you so certain that he isn't?

I mean-there are the "Lincoln Log" Republicans-er,Log Cabin Republicans and he could go to church every Sunday,and Wednesday nights, too, for all we know.

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score

I mean-there are the "Lincoln Log" Republicans-er, Log Cabin Republicans and he could go to church every Sunday,and Wednesday nights, too, for all we know.
A lot of pedos do anyway on both sides of the fence (dems/repubs) ... they just haven't been caught yet... the filthy bastards.

OP
Big Don

Big Don

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score

I mean-there are the "Lincoln Log" Republicans-er,Log Cabin Republicans and he could go to church every Sunday,and Wednesday nights, too, for all we know.
He could, but, like I said, then reporting of his crimes would be much more widespread.
Duke University official accused of pimping-out his 5-year-old son

June 30, 2:07 AM · Dave Gibson - Norfolk Crime Examiner
LA Examiner EXCERPT:

Last week, FBI agents along with Durham police officers arrested associate director of Duke's Center for Health Policy Frank M. Lombard, 42 of 24 Indigo Creek Trail in Durham. Lombard is accused of inviting another man to travel to North Carolina in order to molest his adopted 5-year-old son. The other man, turned out to be a police officer posing as an online predator.
The internet sting targeting child molesters was conducted by the Washington D.C. Metropolitan Police Department, along with the FBI.
Allegedly, on at least three occasions Lombard could be seen via webcam performing oral sex and other sex acts on his adopted son. Apparently, Lombard had allowed other individuals to molest the child as well.
Lombard is alleged to have told the D.C. Metropolitan police detective, that he had performed several sex acts on the 5-year-old and told the detective that he could have his way with the child if he flew to the Raleigh/Durham area. Lombard even provided the detective with a recommendation for hotel accommodations.
In 2007, an unknown internet user had filed a complaint against Lombard for similar activities. In a sworn affidavit, that user claimed Lombard said he "was into incest" and had adopted two black children.

elder999

El Oso de Dios!
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
He could, but, like I said, then reporting of his crimes would be much more widespread..

I dunno. A quick google reveals stories on ABC TV's local affiliate, several local papers, a variety of college papers-including Duke's-a St. Louis paper, and, interestingly, carried nationally by the AP. How much coverage does something like this merit? They haven't found a bunch of bodies in his basement (yet), and, yeah, it's a horrendous crime, but in a country where such things are daily occurrences throughout the country, independent of race, "sexual orientation", socio-economic status or political affiliation, just how "much more widespread" do you expect it to be?

Granted, it's not getting the coverage of the Duke lacrosse players, but it's not as sensational-and, no, I'm not talking about the race issue in that case, but the "boys will be boys" titillation of a stripper getting raped at a party-that's what made the case "newsworthy" to the media-the race issue was just icing on the cake. There were quotes from the alleged victim that proved to be false statements-there will be no quotes from the victim in the Lombard case. I mean, I could go on, but there were clear differences in what could be reported between the two cases.

Of course, if Lombard were a Christian Republican, the news would be all over it......:rolleyes:

From the "column" in the OP:

I wrote this column because I believe that certain coalitions must be broken. And certain movements must be harmed. Let the political fallout begin.
:rolleyes:

There's a "political coalition that exists between blacks and gays???" :lol:

Of course, the above statement completely discounts what is called "rampant homophobia in the black community," by......oh, let's start with you, Don, and go from there....

I'm sorry, Don, but anyone who paints such deviance in partisan or even political terms is a sorry, sorry excuse for a human being, almost sinking to the level of the perpetrator in this instance..

Last edited:

CoryKS

Senior Master
Reaction score
the associate press (ap) did not mention the fact that the five-year old offered up for molestation was black. bringing that fact to light might be damaging to the political coalition that exists between blacks and gays. nor did the ap mention that the adopted child is being raised by a homosexual couple. Bringing that fact to light might harm the gay adoption movement.

lolwut?

blindsage

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Bringing that fact to light might be damaging to the political coalition that exists between blacks and gays.
Let me just add to the laughter :rofl:

Nor did the AP mention that the adopted child is being raised by a homosexual couple. Bringing that fact to light might harm the gay adoption movement.
Right, the way the statistics for abuse from heterosexual families for foster and adopted kids have harmed adoption programs prior to this point. :shrug:

RandomPhantom700

Master of Arts
Reaction score

So sorry your witch-hunt hasn't caught on yet, BD. While you're up on that soap-box, mind telling us how you're any better using this child's story to pursue your political agenda?

The real issue in this case, as others have already pointed out, is the glaring insufficiency (or just plain neglect) of the adoption process that allowed this 5-year-old to end up in the hands of this sick f*** of a father. Judging from my own parents' experience in adopting my younger sister, my guess was that the adoptive father here used a private agency rather than a public one, which by its very nature is far less regulated (and usually a lot quicker than the public adoption process).

Me, I can't even understand how private, loosely-if-at-all regulated adoption agencies are allowed to exist. I mean, it's orphaned little children we're talking about, you can't get more vulnerable than that.

Latest Discussions