List all of the Weapons at your house

OP
Razznik

Razznik

Blue Belt
Reaction score
We had 3 katanas (one broke :( ) The remaining weapons are my dumbbells (XD) a metal baseball bat (I don't actually play baseball a friend got it for me on my birthday) and a bunch of kitchen knives.

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
A couple katana, several longswords, a few rapiers, daggers to match, a bunch of individual knives, 1 rifle, a dozen or so handguns, kitchen knives, pots and pans, Rowdy, canes... The number of guns in the house will vary, depending on which kids have dropped by to visit that particular day.

IMG_0676.JPG

Last edited:

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We had 3 katanas (one broke :( ) The remaining weapons are my dumbbells (XD) a metal baseball bat (I don't actually play baseball a friend got it for me on my birthday) and a bunch of kitchen knives.
Off the top of my head:
  • Several oak police batons
  • About a half-dozen staves
  • 3 hanbo
  • Pair of tonfa
  • Two pair of nunchaku (shouldn’t count those - I’m more likely to injure myself)
  • 3 swords
  • 4 big knives
  • 3 significant folding knives
  • Machete
  • Several usable canes
  • Various usable kitchen knives
  • Many improvisable items in the workshop
  • An undisclosed number as variety of guns

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
From what's coming to my mind right now, a bunch of pocket knives/daggers of varying lengths, machete, 10ish non-sword bladed weapons, 1 longsword, 1 'bastard' sword, 1 katana, a lot of baseball bats, a flail, nunchucks, sais, bos, a katar, a whip, escrima sticks, I believe there's a firearm or two in a safe somewhere (firearm and safe both not mine), probably some others I'm not thinking of right now. And then traditional improvised weapons that probably everyone's got.

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
That’s more a pettable piece of furniture.
She is pretty sweet, but she scares the s*** out of anyone that comes to the door. She has a very deep, loud bark, and she jumps on the door when she hears the Ring jingle on my phone. One time, I came out just in time to see a solicitor literally running down my driveway.

I should mention, i also have a Great Pyrenees, but he's the most gentle, laid back dog I've ever had.

CB Jones

Senior Master
Reaction score
5 - glocks
1 - Sig Sauer
1 - AR
2 - .22 caliber rifles
3 - 12 gauge shotguns
1 - 20 Guage shotgun
2 - 30-06 deer rifles

And this monster....

Beware the labradoodle

Attachments

• 20210215_100204.jpg
    20210215_100204.jpg
    880.1 KB · Views: 123

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
She is pretty sweet, but she scares the s*** out of anyone that comes to the door. She has a very deep, loud bark, and she jumps on the door when she hears the Ring jingle on my phone. One time, I came out just in time to see a solicitor literally running down my driveway.

I should mention, i also have a Great Pyrenees, but he's the most gentle, laid back dog I've ever had.

That’s a lot of dogo with those two!