Laugh Break

Dad of lady Taz!

White Belt
Reaction score
This is the funniest thing I have seen in relation to Taekwondo in a long time!

Have Fun

Last edited by a moderator:

ATC

Senior Master
Reaction score
I saw this the other day on FaceBook and almost got fired from work. I let out the loudest laugh and got some unwanted attention. Just too Funny.
[yt]iLdCXWUdaIo[/yt]

jezr74

Master of Arts
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good to see Sammie getting his. If you search "sam newman street talk" you can see his segment on the footy show, he can be be pretty funny.

K-man

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
The guy has his own problems, but he does have a point. The TKD we saw on Australian television was atrocious, no other word for it. It was a really bad advertisement for the sport. Good to see that a couple of people were able to gently show him that TKD is a real martial art.

Instructor

Master of Arts
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The guy has his own problems, but he does have a point. The TKD we saw on Australian television was atrocious, no other word for it. It was a really bad advertisement for the sport. Good to see that a couple of people were able to gently show him that TKD is a real martial art.

Yeah...they actually took it easy on him.

Gorilla

Master of Arts
Reaction score

I enjoyed The TKD I saw in the 2012 Olympics...Don't know what they showed in Australia?

K-man

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I enjoyed The TKD I saw in the 2012 Olympics...Don't know what they showed in Australia?
All I saw were competitors bouncing up and down which is obviously what Sam saw. It would have been better to see nothing than the footage I saw.

ralphmcpherson

Senior Master
Reaction score
All I saw were competitors bouncing up and down which is obviously what Sam saw. It would have been better to see nothing than the footage I saw.
I couldnt agree more, the stuff they showed on the tv over here was just embarassing for the sport of tkd, I copped an absolute ribbing from all my mates who know Im a tkdist. Great to see Sam put on his *** though, hope they show up on the nrl footy show and do the same to benji marshall.

Gorilla

Master of Arts
Reaction score
I couldnt agree more, the stuff they showed on the tv over here was just embarassing for the sport of tkd, I copped an absolute ribbing from all my mates who know Im a tkdist. Great to see Sam put on his *** though, hope they show up on the nrl footy show and do the same to benji marshall.

Funny cuz all my non-tikdist friends liked it...some even said they wished it were covered more on TV....

Latest Discussions