Last Poster #7

OP
Dirty Dog

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
FOR CRYING OUT LOUD PEOPLE!!!!!! STOP calling back numbers that appear on your phone. They SPOOF numbers and all you're doing is ANNOYING the person who actually HAS the number..... Apparently my home phone number has been spoofed and now a PLETHORA of IDIOTS are calling me asking what I want and why I called them..... JUST STOP!!!!!! people can be so very annoying.....

OK, I'm off the soap box now
I'm a big fan of the iPhone feature "Silence Unknown Callers"...

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
A friend of mine, who is a long time martial arts teacher, teaching Modern Wushu, Sanshou and Taijiquan, who also trains JKD, Kyokushin Karate and BJJ. Told me last night that after 12 years of BJJ in the Gracie group, is getting his black belt 👍:)

Not really into quoting me, but I forgot the rest of the story in that post. Now he is going to focus his personal training on achieving his black belt in Kyokushin Karate.

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Got to practice kwandao outside instructor's place in some nice 95 Fahrenheit weather. Can't complain too much. Humidity wasn't that bad and there was a light breeze.

Later on sun was lower than the treeline and the breeze felt real nice at that point.

20220519_175919.jpg

20220519_175932.jpg

OP
Dirty Dog

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yesterday it was 92F. Today, 47F. Tomorrow, it's expected to snow.
Gotta love Colorado in the springtime...

OP
Dirty Dog

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I will be in Colorado in June, I shall check this temperature thing out for myself
It'll be in the mid-40's today, and all melt. 50's tomorrow.
What part of Colorado will you be visiting?

Latest Discussions