Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score

nobacon.jpg

1636033023770.jpeg

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Been getting into making pizza, which includes getting into making my own sausage. Tried making a "vegan pepperoni" and it was a disaster. Tofu, seasoned and baked. At first, I thought that it was the recipe, but as I've been thinking about it, I might try it again with a lighter touch on the seasoning.

I had a lot more success making a spicy italian sausage with calabrian chilis, serranos, and a healthy amount of fennel and anise (among other things). Was great on the pizza and in a spaghetti sauce. Have some that I cased into links in the freezer. I think this weekend, I'm going to try making 4 lbs of homemade brats to get me through the Winter... or at least the next week. :)

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
My wife bought me some new earbuds, and they sound better than any earbuds I've ever had. I'm in heaven... and the noise cancelling is legit. I cannot get over how good these sound.

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
Been getting into making pizza, which includes getting into making my own sausage. Tried making a "vegan pepperoni" and it was a disaster. Tofu, seasoned and baked. At first, I thought that it was the recipe, but as I've been thinking about it, I might try it again with a lighter touch on the seasoning.

I had a lot more success making a spicy italian sausage with calabrian chilis, serranos, and a healthy amount of fennel and anise (among other things). Was great on the pizza and in a spaghetti sauce. Have some that I cased into links in the freezer. I think this weekend, I'm going to try making 4 lbs of homemade brats to get me through the Winter... or at least the next week. :)
Great... you're going to stir up the pineapple debate...

Not that it should be a debate.

It's clear -- pineapple does not belong on pizza.

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
My wife bought me some new earbuds, and they sound better than any earbuds I've ever had. I'm in heaven... and the noise cancelling is legit. I cannot get over how good these sound.

Ah that's awesome, Bose have gotta be great quality ones! I've always been curious about wireless earbuds. Sounds like such a great idea, I'm just worried they'll fall out! I guess if they fit well it'd be fine.

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Great... you're going to stir up the pineapple debate...

Not that it should be a debate.

It's clear -- pineapple does not belong on pizza.
I'm not a fan of pineapple on pizza, but respect folks who want to do that.

I've been really getting into figuring out the dough... have a pretty good recipe that uses OO flour and a little diastatic malt. It's a three day affair, but the dough is pretty damn good.

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Ah that's awesome, Bose have gotta be great quality ones! I've always been curious about wireless earbuds. Sounds like such a great idea, I'm just worried they'll fall out! I guess if they fit well it'd be fine.
So, I had a very old pair of Bose, with the same kind of ear piece. I've tried others since, but I have a little cauliflower in one ear that makes it hard to keep them in.

These are solid. That little curly bit of rubber sort of wedges them in and they are nice and snug.

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Its like saying Bomb on a plane....voting voting voting
Couple years ago at the airport I work, a lady at the ticket counter didn't have something she needed, so she left her carry-on bag at the counter and went to look for her husband. Ticket agent said, "Ma'am, you can't leave your bag here."

Her reply, "Why, are you afraid it's a bomb?" and off she went.

Two minutes later she's surrounded by airport cops, Maui PD and the FBI, cuffed, sitting on the floor, crying her eyes out.

Her husband comes up and the first thing he says is, "What did she say this time?"

Yeah, bad words matter.

Latest Discussions