Last Poster #7

dvcochran

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I just came up with a GREAT name for bacon....that is much more honest...

The carcinogenic friend of myocardial infarction and hypertension
It is quite misleading how this is being reported. I think this link does a good job of pointing it out.
Literally just about everything we eat would fall into the category the way they explain it.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
It is quite misleading how this is being reported. I think this link does a good job of pointing it out.
Literally just about everything we eat would fall into the category the way they explain it.

I'm sorry, I can't take it seriously unless it refers to The carcinogenic friend of myocardial infarction and hypertension ;)

drop bear

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Pineapple may be bad on pizza... but what about mango? If they put mango on a pizza, would you eat it then? I know I would. I'd slather it up with tomato sauce and wash it down with an ice cold Budweiser.

It's a simple question. If they put mango on a pizza, would you eat it? Just say yes and we'll move on.

Mango on a dessert pizza would be nice.

Wrong season for mangos though. Need to try avocado.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Mango on a dessert pizza would be nice.

Wrong season for mangos though. Need to try avocado.
Avocado goes on toast

I like pineapple on pizza.
Pineapple with pork goes well. I love a ham and pineapple grilled toast (too bad the cheese is out to kill me)
It's like cranberry sauce on turkey!

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I love pineapple on pizza. But then, I just love pizza.

As for avocado, I just picked a corker off the tree in the yard. Maybe I'll have it with toast, maybe make some guac. It's my gal's birthday, I've been cooking for two days - lemon tarts, leeks with vinaigrette, chicken piccata, risotto. Made some killer cheese omelets last night. Good times.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
My lawn tractor broke, don't know why. But let me tell you, mowing 3/4 of an acre, with a push mower, when you are going to very likely get at least one knee replaced......is a whole lot of fun

dvcochran

Grandmaster
Reaction score
My lawn tractor broke, don't know why. But let me tell you, mowing 3/4 of an acre, with a push mower, when you are going to very likely get at least one knee replaced......is a whole lot of fun
We have a considerable bank in front of our house that has to be walk mowed which I did today. Maybe a 1/4 acre total. The rest of the 5ish acres I can ride the zero turn.
It is a self propelled mower though. I don't believe my leg is ready to push mow that bank yet.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
that's what lawn guys are for
or kids.

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Well, it was only a matter of time. I'm worried about him, because he has... like every co-morbidity there is.

#StarWarsDay

greivous.jpg

Latest Discussions