Last Poster #7

Had a good time at jury duty this week. It was an interesting experience. But they talk too much and take a few too many creative liberties in their vocabulary usage cause in one ear and out the other. Also I got to visit the riverwalk. They were having a free concert too. Nobody except the workers were there and I had places to be. I tried raspberry red apricots. They're alright. 5/10. Maybe 5.5/10 if I'm feeling generous.

I have a retired cousin in Maine, but he never bought the place where he lives, and now cant afford to! So he's looking for a cheaper place with similar charm ...like Nova Scotia:
lighthouse-1872998_1920-1.jpg

When I was a kid in the 60s our families spent a month together on Cliff Island in Casco Bay. You know, where they filmed that movie The Whales of August. Had a wonderful time. I've never been back though. It's a long way from Phoenix. Besides, that was over 60 years ago, and I shudder to imagine how it's changed. Probably all developed and really expensive....

Better to stick with my childhood memories of fishing off the dock, catching garter snakes along the road, digging for clams on Sand Island, cooking fresh caught lobster on the beach by Diamond Rock in front of Ms. Plack's cabin, exploring the old WWII bunkers and towers over on Jewell Island, and swimming in water colder than anything I have ever known before or since! :)
that is up near Portland, that is about 40 miles north of where I am. But I have to tell you, I use to come to this part of Maine when I was a kid, over 40 years ago, and there are a heck of a lot more houses on the coast now than there was then. One rod out to the lighthouse had no houses, now it is lined on all sides

You know, this week in my office, they way the corp has set things up, since my trip to China..... I honestly have no idea why I am here.....yet there is a large chunk of what I do..... they seem to have forgotten about, and no one else knows how to do it..... but when that is needed, and it will be..... then what

You know, this week in my office, they way the corp has set things up, since my trip to China..... I honestly have no idea why I am here.....yet there is a large chunk of what I do..... they seem to have forgotten about, and no one else knows how to do it..... but when that is needed, and it will be..... then what
we, the saying goes 'fool around and find out'
They will find out soon enough. til then, dunno, play solitaire?

you could document some of the stuff you know in SOPs so when they realize what they don’t know, they aren’t completely screwed. Or not. 😂
As strange as this sounds......They actually don't want to know..... so they will eventually be completely screwed.... but they will figure it out..... eventually.... lord knows I won't be taking their calls

Still dealing with covid stuff... been 5 weeks now. Did a bunch of research and read articles and studies regarding long covid and with not much solution... not a great deal I can do but just to pace myself and take it easy. I mean there are recovery and rehab clinics but I'm not in that dysfunctional a state that I'd qualify. If anyone has any insights or recommendations I'm all ears.

Feel horrible today, coughing, nausea, phlegmy still and everything exhausts me (even more than it already was prior to getting this). So another cosy, restful day. Drinking coffee and playing God of War Ragnarok. Will do some rehab-y exercise stuff later

Still dealing with covid stuff... been 5 weeks now. Did a bunch of research and read articles and studies regarding long covid and with not much solution... not a great deal I can do but just to pace myself and take it easy. I mean there are recovery and rehab clinics but I'm not in that dysfunctional a state that I'd qualify. If anyone has any insights or recommendations I'm all ears.

Feel horrible today, coughing, nausea, phlegmy still and everything exhausts me (even more than it already was prior to getting this). So another cosy, restful day. Drinking coffee and playing God of War Ragnarok. Will do some rehab-y exercise stuff later
Are you sure it is Covid?

Are you sure it is Covid?
Good question, I did ponder that, it just very much is a continuation of the exact same symptoms. But it's possible something else is going on. But first time I had covid this is the exact same thing that happened, same things lingered exactly like this time so I'm inclined to think it's the same...who knows

Good question, I did ponder that, it just very much is a continuation of the exact same symptoms. But it's possible something else is going on. But first time I had covid this is the exact same thing that happened, same things lingered exactly like this time so I'm inclined to think it's the same...who knows
my boss thought he had Covid, was sick for awhile, then went and got tested, he had RSV, they put him on an antibiotic and he got better

Back