Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
q4honkqg_bernie-sanders-_625x300_21_January_21.jpg
IMG_20210122_175547.gif

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I always find it funny when people refer to me as monkey here. I've no issue with it, and it makes sense, but my name is monkey turned wolf. To me, that would suggest wolf is the more apt name.

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
Wow.... less than 20 posts till the 10,000 mark.... has been a great thread!!!

A bit over 2 years this thread... trying to reflect on where I was 2 years ago... I cannot recall, things were a bit different though... but anyway wow!

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
Just finished a 3 hour online gasshuku (training camp), usually held in person but freely offered online! (Probably less hours than a usual camp would be but yeah, more of a seminar then) Just past midnight now, I am WIPED! Great session though! And I have another session at 7:30am haha.

Goodnight all.

dvcochran

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I realize this is not for everyone on this but want to put it out there to those who will respond.
Our 28 year old son had to go the ER last night. In a 36-40 window he went from weighing 185 to 205. His face and body have literally blown up. They ran test and the proteins are very high in his urine so something is going on with his kidneys. He is a very active and fit young man with zero health issues before this so it is definitely alarming.
For all the prayer warriors out there please keep our son Austin in you prayers.
Thanks to everyone.

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
I realize this is not for everyone on this but want to put it out there to those who will respond.
Our 28 year old son had to go the ER last night. In a 36-40 window he went from weighing 185 to 205. His face and body have literally blown up. They ran test and the proteins are very high in his urine so something is going on with his kidneys. He is a very active and fit young man with zero health issues before this so it is definitely alarming.
For all the prayer warriors out there please keep our son Austin in you prayers.
Thanks to everyone.
I hope it's nothing serious and your son recovers quickly.

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Thanks to everyone.

He's in my prayers, brother.

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just noticed the post count. Would it be incredibly evil of me to lock the thread right now?

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Thanks to everyone.
36-40 hours?

Prayers.
(had been COVID tested? It can cause kidney failure)

dvcochran

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Our son is home. He is scheduled of a kidney biopsy Monday. There are so many possibilities right now it is overwhelming. It happened very quickly so we are hoping it will pass just as fast. His weight is still way off but thankfully the doctor did not feel like edema medication is the way to go yet.
My unsavory contribution to hitting 10,000.
Much thanks to everyone.

Monkey Turned Wolf

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks to everyone.
Praying for you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions