Last Poster #6

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
"So guys let's try to get everyone at training tonight in gi so we can all get together before Christmas. So it is really important everyone turns up"

Yep that means we are grading tonight.
Haha, ah the ol slippin in the grading! Sneaky! (Best of luck if you're involved bro)

pdg

Senior Master
Reaction score
Shaving my head was the best thing I did. I only go to the barber now for a beard trim, and an occasional head shave (which my wife calls my spa day)

Problem is, a few years back I did a no.1 all over and didn't like how it looked on me.

That said, it's an all or nothing situation imo.

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
I'm good, bro.

How you liking the new job?
Its great but I did recently apply for another position with the US Olympic Committee in their athlete abuse prevention section called US Center for Safesports. Basically doing prevention trainings to coaches for all youth sports that have an Olympic governing body.

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Its great but I did recently apply for another position with the US Olympic Committee in their athlete abuse prevention section called US Center for Safesports. Basically doing prevention trainings to coaches for all youth sports that have an Olympic governing body.

That sounds terrific. Exciting, too! I hope you get it, brother.

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
They let a guy with your temper around youth sports? Huh.

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
You need to represent me.... for some reason I keep getting hit in karate!!!

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Yyyyyyes! Look at that! Owning it!

Got a new phone yesterday. While I was checking stuff on it at the phone store, I checked MT to make sure I could get it on my phone okay.

There was an ad on my phone with your above quote. But the ad looked like it was part of your quote. I took a screen shot...

SimonScreenshot.jpeg

Pretty funny.

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
Got a new phone yesterday. While I was checking stuff on it at the phone store, I checked MT to make sure I could get it on my phone okay.

There was an ad on my phone with your above quote. But the ad looked like it was part of your quote. I took a screen shot...

View attachment 22614

Pretty funny.
Hahahaha ah goodness... it's like the ads people read all our posts and place the ads intentionally!

CB Jones

Senior Master
Reaction score

View attachment 22614

Pretty funny.

After close inspection of that ad.....I approve of it.

On another note....worked a prostitution sting the last 2 nights......let’s just say they didn’t look anything like Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions