Last Poster #6

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
Speaking of POUND - I forgot to share astonishing news. We have a permanent dude at our POUND class. Yes, he comes with his wife. But still. He is sticking with it. We had a really awesome class yesterday, and he was rocking it out. After only a month, he was keeping up really well and didn't drop his drumsticks once. Brave man! Alone. In a room full of women armed with very hard, industrial strength fiberglass, poisonous-green drumsticks.

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
The only way to establish one way or the other beyond reasonable doubt is to try it.

Nope...no way I go no where willingly that advertises is name as POUND and I am pretty sure I am allergic to Zumba

and then there is this

very hard, industrial strength fiberglass, poisonous-green drumsticks.

poisonous....same reason I have no desire to go black mamba or rattle snake wrestling....so POUND is out

AngryHobbit

Senior Master
Reaction score
poisonous....same reason I have no desire to go black mamba or rattle snake wrestling....so POUND is out

The sticks themselves are not actually poisonous. It's just the color. There is probably some official name for it - but we all call it poisonous-green. Besides, no one suggests you ought to eat them. You drum with them - as nature intended. :p

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
Speaking of POUND - I forgot to share astonishing news. We have a permanent dude at our POUND class. Yes, he comes with his wife. But still. He is sticking with it. We had a really awesome class yesterday, and he was rocking it out. After only a month, he was keeping up really well and didn't drop his drumsticks once. Brave man! Alone. In a room full of women armed with very hard, industrial strength fiberglass, poisonous-green drumsticks.
Ah bless his cotton socks! Good on him!

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
We are wearing the long-sleeve and long-leg stuff. Still gonna get cold and clammy since it's going to be... well... cold... and clammy... and we'll be dipping into some mud pools up to our chins. There is a reason one of the obstacles is called "Kiss of mud".
Yeah... I hear ya... Good luck out there...

OP
J

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
It appears I cannot do any type of strength training at the moment....or do much cardio for that matter

Lift weights, does not matter light or heavy, and the next day I have joint pain in wrists, elbows, knees, hips and occasionally shoulder
Total Gym, does not matter light or heavy, and the next day I have joint pain in wrists, elbows, and occasionally shoulder
Bowflex, does not matter light or heavy, and the next day I have joint pain in wrists, elbows, and occasionally shoulder
Stationary Bike, joint pain in hips and knees the next day
and this pain lasts for a couple days.

Be glad when the results of all that testing are in
You need joint lubrication, such as might be provided by... BACON GREASE!!! :D

Seriously -- hope things mend up or you figure out what the problem is.

OP
J

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
OK, this is getting rather annoying and very old, very fast

I'm supposed to go to the dentist today to start the new crown procedure...but I'm nauseous.... I was supposed to start this 3 weeks ago....but I had a migraine.....also my ankle hurts and it looks much like my other ankle looked with I broke it....but if I did break it, I have no idea how I did it.

So debating on whether or not I am rescheduling the dental work again....and/or going to urgent care for an x-ray on the ankle........Which means I will likely not be going to work today.....if I do this.....I am getting REALLY tired of this joint pain stuff and feeling well much of the time.

Just a thought... but are you sure what's happening is purely physical?

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I heard YouTube is down. Gasp! Does this mean the death of forum arguments?

Danger, Will Robinson, danger.

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
I heard YouTube is down. Gasp! Does this mean the death of forum arguments?

Danger, Will Robinson, danger.
Yeah I found that this morning, YouTube just wouldn't load videos. But it's working for me now hehe, they must have fixed it up.

drop bear

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
44222109_10158261408686840_1610232936336982016_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions