Last Person Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
Football in the rain, receiver catches 30yrd pass then makes it the the 10 yard line then the 5 hees going to make a touchdown... No wait he slipped on a mud puddle
But the best part the tackles

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Football in the rain, receiver catches 30yrd pass then makes it the the 10 yard line then the 5 hees going to make a touchdown... No wait he slipped on a mud puddle
But the best part the tackles

Band Show, buddy....:)
Kid plays brass, so it ain't bad, but the woodwinds and drums don't need to get wet....or the indoor only Marimba....

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
I like band 7 yrs trumpet in band, hated most of the people in band mostly whiney complainful people. Good luck to the kids, hopefully all will go well. I know in my experience there has been rainy days but none the less band usually still plays but if I can remember i think the woodwind put there instruments back in there cases I don't remember been two years since played

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
reminds me, need to go and see if they got those clear emergency ponchos back in stock. A couple of years ago we hunted high and low and nobody had any....not from here to Disneyworld....

donnaTKD

Master Black Belt
Reaction score

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score

donnaTKD

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Bookmarked for future reference.
I found some, bought 5 at $1 each, so we are set for tonight. Might skip going though, not eager to take my 2k camera equipment out in the rain.

you mean to tell me that you paid 2k for a camera and it's not even showerproof ????? for 2k i'd be wanting the darn to be taking the pictures for me without me being there ;)

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
you mean to tell me that you paid 2k for a camera and it's not even showerproof ????? for 2k i'd be wanting the darn to be taking the pictures for me without me being there ;)

I carry 2 :) Overachiever, I know, but I am too lazy to swap lenses in mid event.

donnaTKD

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I carry 2 :) Overachiever, I know, but I am too lazy to swap lenses in mid event.

i must be an under achiever then cos i got one that fits in my pocket and is of the 10megpix variety and is about 5 years old :)

wouldn't know what to do with an SLR camera maybe tape it to my bag and treat it like everything else that i don't understand ;)

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
i must be an under achiever then cos i got one that fits in my pocket and is of the 10megpix variety and is about 5 years old :)

wouldn't know what to do with an SLR camera maybe tape it to my bag and treat it like everything else that i don't understand ;)

You mean, like kick it til it cries 'Uncle'? :lol:

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Well, at 4 it looked like we were going to get a storm form hell, thunder rumbling off in the distance, skies overcast...at 6 the sky was as clear as can be.

donnaTKD

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Well, at 4 it looked like we were going to get a storm form hell, thunder rumbling off in the distance, skies overcast...at 6 the sky was as clear as can be.

that's pretty much how the weather here is -- like hell one minute but hang on for a few more minutes and it'll all be different again :)

you just gotta love mother nature - one minute she's scary and the next it's as though she actually gives a damn ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions