Last Person Thread #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Woke up this morning. Realized it was 6 am but felt like 5 am. (funny how that works with daylight savings time) Why do we do this? Why????

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Snoooooowwww!!

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
On an upbeat I had an outlet go bad in my house today. Fortunately we did not have a fire! After a half an hour of electrical service and $518 later the house is back to normal. Now the electrician was great, did good work but..... $518!!!! Really!!!! Pricing out the parts came to about $15 that is highway robbery!

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
On an upbeat I had an outlet go bad in my house today. Fortunately we did not have a fire! After a half an hour of electrical service and $518 later the house is back to normal. Now the electrician was great, did good work but..... $518!!!! Really!!!! Pricing out the parts came to about $15 that is highway robbery!

They charged me over $2000 for an $800 water heater.. that I shut off, drained, and cleaned up the flood that it caused before they got here..... you bet its highway robbery

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score

What did they do, other than change an outlet?

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Well it looks like my office will be getting 2 to 4 inches of snow......my house however will be getting 6 to 10.....that is if the line they currently have does not move south....then I will be getting 10 to 16....happy happy joy jpy

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
The storm...and its a doozy
Rain all day
At the end of the work day, when everyone is driving home the temp is supposed to drop into the teens and then the sleet, followed by freezing rain comes in and stays until about midnight and then...
it starts to snow hard and by the time it is all done I should have 6 to 10 inches of snow on top of a lot of ice...happy happy joy joy..hopefully this is winters parting shot at us

now if you don't mind I need to go calm down and forget about this for a bit so I am off to do some Yoga in my basement

Mauthos

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Great to be busy at work, this week is flying by. Great training in the evening and have a review at the gym tonight. Love being busy.

Status
Not open for further replies.