Last Person #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best guess, and may already be posted...

Too damn many people can't do it properly so that they turn, see the target, and let the fist fly rather than turn and let the fist fly at whatever may be there...

That was kind of my assumption, but I was hoping for a better reason. Because to me, that doesn't mean you make the move taboo. It means you spend more time training the move.

<looks up groggily> It's only Wednesday. I can't even think about weekend anything until after Wednesday zumba. Anyone wants to come to zumba? @Xue Sheng ? @gpseymour ? Anyone? Anyone?

You know..I would...except I have the thing I gotta do...with that guy....in that place later...that and I am pretty sure I am allergic to music with Latin beats :D

You know..I would...except I have the thing I gotta do...with that guy....in that place later...that and I am pretty sure I am allergic to music with Latin beats :D
Actually, we use very little Latin music in Zumba - you are behind the times. We use Uptown Funk. And Believer. And Royals. Had you actually visited a class, you would have known this. :p

<strolls off pondering why it is so difficult to drag men into a room where they will be surrounded by a bunch of lovely women dressed in extremely form-fitting clothes and dancing provocatively - and they won't even have to pay for it. >

Actually, we use very little Latin music in Zumba - you are behind the times. We use Uptown Funk. And Believer. And Royals. Had you actually visited a class, you would have known this. :p

Well then, I definitely can't go...I' pretty sure funk is against my religion....

<strolls off pondering why it is so difficult to drag men into a room where they will be surrounded by a bunch of lovely women dressed in extremely form-fitting clothes and dancing provocatively - and they won't even have to pay for it. >

Ponder no more, I'm and old married man, wearing a holter monitor, and that type of thing would likely be to much for the old ticker...that and Mrs. Wu would hurt me :p

Anyone got any fun plans for the weekend?

Oh wait...it's a little too soon to ask that!

High school baseball playoff game Friday night then get up 5 am Saturday morning and drive to Houston for Karate tournament then come home Sunday.

Ugh... I need to kick this cold. It's wrecking me. Smoked some ribs last weekend (first of the year) and they were awesome. Want to repeat this weekend. Because... mmm... ribs.

Well then, I definitely can't go...I' pretty sure funk is against my religion....
Ah... but Uptown Funk is its own religion. ;)

Ponder no more, I'm and old married man, wearing a holter monitor, and that type of thing would likely be to much for the old ticker...that and Mrs. Wu would hurt me :p
Nah, she could join in too - and have fun. It's amazing how much fun women have in these classes (I say "women" because the only man I've ever seen in a zumba class is one of the instructors, and I am sure other men will say this doesn't count. I can't build an accurate observation based on one data point.) Nobody's judging, everybody's happy, and the bigger your tush the more you bring to the classroom. It's good times!

Nah, she could join in too - and have fun. It's amazing how much fun women have in these classes (I say "women" because the only man I've ever seen in a zumba class is one of the instructors, and I am sure other men will say this doesn't count. I can't build an accurate observation based on one data point.) Nobody's judging, everybody's happy, and the bigger your tush the more you bring to the classroom. It's good times!

Mrs Xue actually did go to Zumba...briefly. She didn't like it, it was too crowded, so she went back to running 5K twice a week

I'd do zumba... badly, but I'd do it. Looks like fun.

Ugh... I need to kick this cold. It's wrecking me. Smoked some ribs last weekend (first of the year) and they were awesome. Want to repeat this weekend. Because... mmm... ribs.
Yes. Mmmm.... ribs... Although when I first read it I thought (for some unknown incomprehensible reason) "smoked some ribs" was some sort of a gnarly martial arts term.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions

Back