Last Person #5

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoshin1600

Senior Master
Reaction score
I hate when entire threads disappear and all traces have been wiped away. i am not sure if i was dreaming or if the American National Security Agency cleaned everything up and erased everyones memory.
maybe i am not who i am......maybe im really someone else....i was told i might have had a brain embolism..... June+2+Total+Recall+3.jpg

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
I hate when entire threads disappear and all traces have been wiped away. i am not sure if i was dreaming or if the American National Security Agency cleaned everything up and erased everyones memory.
maybe i am not who i am......maybe im really someone else....i was told i might have had a brain embolism.....View attachment 20982

And you are?

donald1

Senior Master
Reaction score
well.....its today.... not sure why Psalm 23:4 keeps running through my head...and I am not all that religious either
its a good quote, shout it out.

"and ye shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free"
- john 8:32

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
We had some bad ones around us last year. I hope your air is still okay out there Steve, and they get those things contained.
we are far enough away that our property is safe. But ash and a smokey haze for the last several days.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
I hear that taping an A/C filter to a box fan can filter out a lot of the crud inside of the house.
Of course, monitor the motor, so you don't add more fire to the problem

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Ah, sorry guys. I didn't mean to mislead. We are just fine. With all the stuff going on, don't worry about us. I'm just glad to see some rain and a nice breeze to start clearing the air. I cleaned the air filters out today and we are good. The haze and smoke and ash are behind us, for now.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
hard to keep track of
so much on fire, so much under water and so much shaking...
and no end for any in sight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions